Hands To Myself - Chloe x Reader - Slight Smut

Everybody's eyes were on Chloe as she walked into the bar, the corner of your lips had quirked up at the sight of the girl. Her eyes connected with yours as she sauntered over to the center of the room. You gently bit your bottom lip as your eyes scanned over her figure. You wondered what she had on underneath her clothing today. A few days ago, it was matching black lace and panties. Just the thought of it made your core drip. You wanted nothing more than to kiss her hard and touch her.

Nathan was the first to leave the bar, Chloe face held a smile on it as the prick stormed out of the room. But everyone else stayed frozen, however, Chloe made her way over to you. Her head nodded towards the door, "Let's go, we need to talk." You nodded as you knew what it meant, you ignored what everyone else said."Okay, we can go to the dump or something," A small smile played on your face as you stood up. You licked over your bottom lip as you put your hand on her lower back leading her out of the bar. This was something that everybody seemed to notice, but you didn't care. You looked over your shoulder at Max and Warren, "I'll see you guys later."

You couldn't keep your mind clean as your hand lingered on her lower back, you slowly slid your hand away. You both made your way to your house, it wasn't too far from the bar. "You look beautiful today," You spoke out as you kept your eyes on her face. You loved everything about her, even though she was supposed to be someone to avoid. Once you both reached your place, you didn't waste any time going inside.As soon as you closed the door, hands were searching your body. Your jacket was the first thing to go, it was on the floor in a matter of seconds. Her lips quickly attached to yours as you slammed her back against your front door, your hands gripped at her hips. You bit down on her bottom lip before you slid your tongue over it to ask for permission, and once it was granted, your tongues fought for dominance as her legs quickly wrapped around your waist. You didn't waste any time to speed to your room, you threw her down onto your bed as you quickly ripped off your shirt. You watched as her eyes scanned over your bare torso, her hands quickly slid over the exposed skin before she leaned up and kissed under your bra.

You didn't even bother to properly take off her shirt as you ripped it off, your hand found itself on the back of her neck as your lips left wet kisses all over her neck, slightly biting the bullet necklace seductively. You smirked as you heard a moan fall from her lips. You were in control, not her, and she knew that.You quickly undo her pants before slapping your hand against her thigh, telling her to lift her hips. Once she complied, you quickly removed them. You pulled away from her neck and gasped at what she had on, it was red lace lingerie. Your eyes filled with lust as you looked up at her, you smirked as you reattached your lips to hers. You quietly gasped as she flipped the two of you over, leaving her on top. She was now in control, you kept your hand on the back of her neck as your lips hungrily kissed her red-stained ones. Your ring-clad fingers gripped even tighter onto her hips as her lips left yours to attach to your neck. You moaned out as her teeth sunk into your flesh, your fingers gently tugged onto her brown locks."Fuck, Chloe..." You spoke out as she continued to bite from you. You kissed her shoulder before she pulled away, you bit your bottom lip as you saw your blood drip from her lips. You bit her also before your tongue ran over where you bit her, cleaning any blood that was left. You pulled away from her to look into her blue eyes, a smile ghosted on your face as you used your thumb to wipe the blood from her lips. You softly kissed her lips before you reached over to your phone that was ringing.

"Hello?" You spoke into the phone as your eyes remained on hers. It was Max, you rolled your eyes as she spoke to you about leaving with Chloe. "You know, I'm a little busy right now." You groaned as Chloe had left a wet kiss on your neck, "So I'll call you back later." You smirked before hanging up the phone, you rolled over, having her underneath you.

"I love you, y/n." She spoke out as your necklace dangled from around your neck, hovering just above her bare chest. "You're the only one who I will ever let control me." You smiled at her choice of words, knowing the double meaning.

"I love you too, Chloe. " You softly kissed her nose before you laid down next to her, your arm wrapped around her midsection.