Gabbie focking honda

Gabbie Hanna and rice gum are in a relationship SKSKSKSKSK. They assault Harry styles as he sobs.

Harry Louis and styles tomlinson are now parents!!!

Wait no. Yeahs.

Harry smells a familiar crispy smell. He looks out the glass square and sees a burning house tree.

Two guys are in there... wait is that Tyler and josh!??! What are they doing... ew yucky.

Hardy giggles and Lois looks down at the baby. The baby is now a normal baby!!

Anyway Harry then goes upstairs and finds logic Paul kissing bob Duncan :(

Unfortunately, Jake Paul comes over and burns their house down... Niall, Harry, and loso surviv. Yay!

Niall takes the remains of bob and feeds them to Louis son who was in the closet! Yay! Nourishment!

Harry and Louise are gay.

Harry and Louis name their son opockosh..! They move into a mansion and hate crime the ace family because they're straight lmao losers.

But then... harry styles wakes up one morning and have boobies :O then he eats toast and they leave.

Have y'all questioned the fact that he has a toe gummy addiction??????? What are even in them???
Tit potion :O

Louis finds the gummies and confronts Harry...!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.! Harty cries in tears. He tells him about his addiction. They sob and sob while playing hot potato with their son pockopi.

Harry goes to rehab and gets sexually harassed by a janitor named Brendon Urie. Sounds kind of familiar...?

It's visiting day and Louis gets in his rich car "vroom vroom daddy here I come" he screams, waking up the neighborhood.

He arrives and the janitor "pats him down". He tells Louis he has a swell hiney and Louis cries.

He gets inside and sees Harry laying on the floor crying.

He's wearing footie pajamas and is being stomped on by smallhuddy :( Louis kicks mini huffy in the pp and says Harry life :) Harry and Louis are making more babies now 😳 Harry takes a test and realizes he is gay! SHIT I mean pregnant.

But then Louis takes a test...