Part 2

One semester had passed and it is my graduation. Today, I wish to see Xander again because since the pageant, I never saw him again.

I will go to Manila to work. And on the day I am about to go to Manila I decided not to use my car for I will leave it in Cabanatuan. So the possibility that it will be car napped will lessen.

I am at the terminal waiting for a bus to Cubao, because I am planning to sleep over at my cousins’ house at Fairview. While I am at the terminal, I am too busy looking far away and thinking on how to get a job, then a bus to Cubao came. Passengers came rushing to the bus, including me. Then a boy stepped on my foot and I yelled at him, “Why aren’t you looking at your steps?” The boy said sorry immediately and as I looked at him,it’s Xander. I got out of words after seeing his face. I rushed at the bus because I am ashamed of what I did. I pinched myself to check if I am dreaming then I realized that I’m not. When I looked through the window to check him, he’s gone.

During my stay at Manila, I never think much about Xander anymore. But our picture is on my wallet because I print it. A factor why I am forgetting him is my work. I am working at a publishing office as an editor and because I am new, I need to impress them. After work, I am studying photography on my own. I did researches and during my day off I am trying to apply what I am reading to be a good photographer.