The Heirs/ The Inheritors (2013)

Profile

Writer: Kim Eun-Sook

Network: SBS 

Episodes: 20

Release Date: October 9 - December 12, 2013

Genre: Romance

Plot

Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) who is the rich heir to the Empire Group. While attending school in the United States, Tan meets Go Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) who came to the states to live with her sister in hopes of a better life. But when things go badly with her sister, Eun Sang ends up stranded with no where to go and is taken in by Tan. But neither of them are aware that Eun Sang's mother is a housekeeper in Tan's home in Korea. They go their separate ways when Rachel Ryu (Kim Ji Won) who Tan is betrothed to, shows up at his home and basically kicks Eun out. They end up meeting again in Korea where they end up going to the same high school. Eun Sang gets caught in a love triangle with Tan and Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) who is the heir to a luxury resort. Find out what happens when two people from different worlds fall in love. 

Thoughts

This was my first ever drama to watch, and I'm so grateful it was. Lee Min Ho is my favorite Korean actor and never fails to disappoint. It's been a long time since I've watched it, but it had me feeling all kinds of emotions. Eun Sang...I sometimes wanted to yell at her, not going to lie. Everyone had to overcome so many obstacles. Overall, the drama is epic, it will make you cry so much, but make you laugh out loud too. Tan being jealous and protective...sighing lovingly*were some of the best moments. 

My rating: 9/10 

Ending: 9/10 

Playlist Songs I Loved: (I'm Saying by Lee Hong Ki) (Crying Again by Moon Myung Jin) (Love Is by Park Jang Hyun & Park Hyeon Gyu)

Ask questions or comment about anything you like. If you don't know where to watch the dramas for free ask:) Cause I didn't at the beginning.