What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018)

Profile

Writer: Jung Kyung-Yoon(novel), Jung Eun-Young

Network: tvN

Episodes: 16

Release Date: June 6 - July 26, 2018

Genre: Romance Comedy

Plot

Can you be so self-absorbed that you have no idea what's truly going on around you? Lee Yeong Joon (Park Seo Joon) is vice president of his family-owned company, Yoomyung Group. He is so narcissistic that he doesn't pay attention to what his trusty secretary, Kim Mi So (Park Min Young), is trying to tell him most of the time. After nine years of making Yeong Joon look good and stroking his very large ego, Min So decides to quit her job. Yeong Joon's older brother, Lee Sung Yeon (Lee Tae Hwan), is a famous author who is in love with Mi So. Can Yeong Joon accept the fact that Mi So no longer wants to work for him or will he get the wrong idea?

Thoughts

I love this drama so much, and not just because Park Seo Joon is in it. I love all the comedy in it and the cuteness and intense moments. I never got bored or skipped through parts of episodes(we all do it sometimes ;) Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young were the perfect pair to act these characters. 

My Rating: 10/10

Ending: 10/10

Playlist Songs I Loved: (Love Virus by Kihyun) (Just A Little Bit More by Jinho & Rothy)