How you first meet

(Just as a heads up in case you didn't see the story's description, the reader is female. Sorry for the previous misunderstanding)  

Jonathan: 

He was taking a stroll through the town and he heard crying coming from an alleyway. When he looked in, there was a basket with a little baby girl inside. "Shhhhh... don't cry!" He comforted you and you stopped crying when you heard his voice. Smiling, you reached up toward him. He smiled back and took you home to the Joestar mansion, back to your new family and friends.

Joseph:

He was training with Caesar when he heard Lisa Lisa call to him. When he arrived, she was holding two baby girls. "You never told me I had sisters!!" Joseph said reaching out to the little children. He stopped when he noticed your green eyes, brown hair, and cheeky smile. "Nope. You never told us you were a father." Joseph was confused until Lisa Lisa gave him a note from Suzie Q. saying she had fallen in love with another man and she was sorry to leave their children behind. (Surprise! She had been pregnant?!) Joseph had noticed that she had been rather distant since they had gotten married. (They had gotten married 9 months ago...) Wiping away his tears of sadness and regret, he smiled and took you and your sister into his arms. "I guess I'm stuck with you now, Little (Y/n) and Holly." You began to giggle, your sister joining in soon after.

Jotaro:

When Joseph came over to visit, he brought a small bundle with him. "Jiji, what's that?" "I found her on your porch step. I guess she's yours, Jotaro." He walked over and showed him the little treasure. It was. .. "A BABY?! JIJI, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!" Jotaro literally tried to hide behind the couch. You began to cry and he felt a small twinge of pity. "I'm a virgin, old man, she's not my kid." "I can see that. She doesn't have the Joestar family birthmark, so she's not Holly's either." Joseph was trying to comfort you, but it wasn't working. Jotaro slowly approached the kid and glared at her. "SHUT UP!" You stop crying immediately and one began to laugh. You reach your hands out to him. Jotaro takes a step back, but sighs as he takes you into his arms. "I'm not your dad, you know." You fell asleep in his arms almost immediately and he starts to smile.

Josuke:

The moment he set eyes on you was when he was battling Kira. Your mother had been killed by Kira for her hands, and you were left unwanted (your birth dad died too). After said villain was killed by an ambulance (how ironic), he walked over to you. You laughed when at his hair due, and he fell in love with you. Josuke quickly ran you home,ignoring his friends, and told his mother that they were adopting you.

Giorno:

He found you on the streets of Italy. It was awful weather too, the rain poring relentlessly on your shivering figure. He quickly picked you up and brought you to his base, where the rest of the gang is. When Giorno walked through the front door, he was soaking wet, and he held an equally wet baby. Everyone stared at him for a moment, then all Hades broke loose. Mista screamed and hid behind to couch, Narancia looked so confused, Fugo accidentally stabbed Narancia with a fork, and Trish let out a happy squeal (I'm personally not a baby person, but she is I guess). Bruno quickly rushed to Girono's... no.. your aid and wrapped you up in a blanket. Questions about why Giorno brought a baby home, where you came from, and why he even had you flew across the room. You had promptly fallen asleep so you couldn't care less. You were home.

Dio:

Dio's last woman had been pregnant, and she had died soon after giving birth. She told the doctors to send you to his adress, and here you were. Dio was confused, then upset, then angry. All those emotions were swept was when you copied his "WRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" to the best of your ability, and from then on, Dio swore he would never let you go. Jonathan, Speedwagon, and George, and Dio's (favorite and pretended to be) only son helped take care of you.