They Go On A Date/Post Marriage Date

Jonathan:

He and Erina are going on a date, as it has been a while. He leaves you with Dio, Speedwagon, and the Baron. Jonathan warns them of any allergies and anything in between before giving you a hug and leaving with his wife. The night was fun, you making treats with Speedwagon, had training with the Baron, and Dio telling you things about your dad that he probably didn't want you to know. Either way, you all ended up passed out in the study in chairs near a roaring fireplace.

Joseph:

No one could replace Susie Q. No matter what he tried he couldn't replace her, so he you, Grandma Lisa Lisa, and Holly went out on a lunch date. It's not the same thing as a real date, but he was happily spending time with his family. Susie Q. and her new husband ended up coming to the same restauraunt, and you stealthily asked Grandma why she looked so much like Holly. She told you back home that was your mother. You were shocked and the next time you saw her, you were alone. You harmlessly walked up to her, and you two locked eyes. "Ma'am, are you known as Susie Q?" "Yes, how many I help you little girl?" You could tell she recognized you as her own daughter. Using hamon, you took water from the fountain in the park you were in and splashed her with it. She let out a small cry of alarm as you said, "That was for leaving me, Holly, and dad. Hope life's real nice for ya, you jerk." You returned to the island by hamon walking, and Joseph never knew that you had avenged him.

Jotaro:

You were left with Grandma Holly, and you were confused why your father was trying to date at all. "He wants you to grow up with a real family. He's trying to find a mother for you." You blinked and said, "But I've already got you." She squealed at your cuteness, and explained how she wasn't your mom. You shrugged, "He doesn't need to do that for me. I've already got the best family there is." When he returned home, you tackled him in a hug, "You're really sweet, Dad, but you don't need to find a mom for me." He smiled, but said, "Thanks, but I think I've already found one."

Josuke:

You helped him get ready. You shipped him and the person he had asked out on a date, and you wanted this to be perfect. "You look great, Dad! You've got this." He thanked you and left, leaving you with Grandpa Joseph and your cousin, Jotaro. Jiji happily shared stories about his adventures in Egypt and back when he was, "his younger, sexier self." Jotaro rolled his eyes and the two of you began to talk about turtles, which was a forbidden subject in your house. Josuke came home, happy with his date, and happy when he was the three of you passed out on the couch, Jotaro's hat covering your head.

Giorno:

He and Trish went out on a date, and you spent the night playing and plotting with the rest of the gang. A water bucket was balanced on the door to the living room and you all waited in anticipation as the door opened to reveal the two lovers. SPLASH! "Scatter!!!" You shouted and you all ran out of the room laughing and shouting for the others to get out of the hecking way as the soaking couple ran after you guys.

Dio:

You and Giorno always stayed away from your dad's room when he was on a "date". Weird noises echoed from the room and you two stayed downstairs trying to sleep as the noises continued. "Giorno," you whisper, "I'm done with these noises. Grab the Holy Water."