Chapter One

I lost my 1st chapter so now I have to retype it my first story here goes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Life is full of wonder. People exhist in a single world sharing emotions, love is one of them. My name is Jeremy and I have yet to experience it. I am a blacksmith's apprentice. I live in a small town called Levilla in the kingdom of Tenia. I'm a fragile boy, about 5'' even. I have mid-length black hair and winter blue eyes. The person I'm apprenticed to seems to know I'm weak so he always gives me easy jobs. I'm 16 going 17 soon, my family is poor and large and it's hard to get by. I have four sisters but no brothers. My sisters get on my nerves with their fretting my father just laughs and tells me to ignore it. Just when I thought I was content with my life everything changes. Here is my story.

I was just leaving the forge when the signal bell for us to gather sounded. Everyone gathered and I went closer to see what was going on. In the circle of people were two knights on each side of the most handsome man I'd ever seen. He was tall, at least 6", he was tan and had mid-length blonde hair with beautiful aquamarine eyes just like the ocean.

He began to speak, with my full attention of course. "People of Levilla! The Denians as you know have been. Threatening us through slaughtering live-stock and destroying fields! This time they went too far! They stole our most prized possession! The Book of Seria as you know this book has the ability to tell parts of the future as well as unlock the Blood Maze! We must retrieve it at all costs!" I thought to myself if it can tell the future why didn't you see this coming? I was skeptical at that moment. "Come forth all who wish to join me in a search to get the book!

-----------------------

As you can tell I can't type the same thing twice bad memory. :/ any ways that's pretty much the summary of what happened. Bear with me the next chapters are better.