Chapter Eleven

Hello peoples! I've been depressed and tired lately I've been staying up past midnight for at least a week now either reading or writing. I've gotten quite popular since December and i thank all of you for reading and giving me your support. I'll be auditioning for my school play soon so wish me luck. This may sound cheesy dorkish and girly maybe childish but it's beauty and the beast lol! Oh well I'm bored and maybe inspiration will strike and I'll upload a little more. Anyway let's see if we can find out Roran's rescue plan if the idiot has one lol. Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy's Pov:

As soon as I enter the tent I am tackled to the ground by the chief. My head bangs against the ground making me wince a bit. The chief looks pissed yet amused at the same time. He tries to rub my thigh but I smack his hand away and he growls. He snarls orders to two other cannibals and I'm put into the same position as last time.

SEX WARNING! DON'T LIKE IT OR IS INAPPROPRIATE TO YOU SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU SEE SEX SCENE ENDS IN CAPS LIKE THIS! On with the show.

The chief bends over a kisses me. He forces his tounge into my mouth. I gag as I taste raw and decomposed meat, I guess this was better than not being loved by Roran but it wasn't enough . I bit his tounge hard and he started beating me. "Eat me dammit! It's what you fucking monsters do fucking best!" I screamed. He seemed to ignore me. His lips pressed to my thigh kissing up and down it slowly knee to crotch over and over. I muffled my moans and he licked my crotch through the thongs making me whimper.

Next thing I know is he is thrusting into me andhe isn't holding back. I screamed at the pain and ecstacy. He came inside me and left. Another man walked in a started grinding on me until he was hard and fucked me too. Hours passed and I don't know how many men have cummed inside of me and I felt dirty and disgusting. If Roran were here he wouldve- No! Roran isn't here and he never will come. He loves that other guy. He loved him and not me. I cried to myself as another man came inside of me. I was full to the brim and couldn't take much more. Maybe they were trying to fuck me to death.

SEX ENDS Jeremy has been raped several times and he doubts Roran now let's resume.

A loud bang came from outside and I froze. What now? A red glow caught my gaze. There was running shouting and screams everywhere. Suddenly the flap of my tent opened, just my fucking luck. Pirates what else can fucking happen? The pirate smirks and walks over to me. "Boy you speak English or are you a cannibal?" he brings his hand down my chest. Inspecting me. "If you don't mind I would like you to stop that. I feel rather pissed at these monsters and I don't wanna be fucked with." I had used the wrong curse word. He smirked and everything began again. Except he isn't a cannibal.