Chapter Two

Another chapter I don't know if it works I'm still trying to figure this damn thing out. Anyway boyxboy warning don't like don't read. Those who like it enjoy! Comments please!

--------------------------------------------------

This is my chance to meet this guy, and I am gonna take it! I step forward after a moments hesitation. The messenger looks at me as if I were some marvelous wonder then frowns."Boy how old are you?" he asks. "S-sixteen sir." I answer. He considers something then shouts, " Anyone else gonna step up and be a man like this fellow here?" No one else steps up. "Bunch of cowards you all are letting a sixteen year old show you up! Boy what is your name?" he yells angrily. "J-Jeremy sir." I stammer because one he is speaking directly to me and two all eyes are on me. "Well,Jeremy you will get your wish pack up and meet me outside of town in one hour." I give him a 'yes sir' and head home.

About an hour later I'm outside riding on Ol'Jim our best horse with the messenger and the two knights after saying goodbye to my parents and four sisters who were still crying as I left the house I had lived in for years on end for what may be my last time for quite a while if at all. The ride is quiet for the most part, I would answer questions that were directed toward me from the messenger. Then I finally couldn't hold it in any longer. "Who are you and how do you know so much?" way to go now he thinks you are a bumbling idiot Jeremy, smooth. Note total sarcasm. "Oh I apologize I should have introduced myself forgive me. I am Prince Roran the Fourth, I know so much because of my position. Perhaps now would be a good time to inform you of how we will pursue this mission." he archs his brow and I nod curtly,"Please do." He smiles then explains that he and I would go alone to Denia and see what we could do. Sadly the only thing I caught was the factthat he said 'he and I' and noone else. This excited me, this is going to be a fun trip.

As soon as we reached a fork in the road separating the ways to the castle and Denia the knights parted with us. As we walked I noticed the prince kept glancing at me with...lust? No way! That is just your own thoughts Jeremy you idiot. I kept having this conversation in my mind throughout the ride. Jeez this is gonna be one long trip.

-----------------------------------------------------

Prince's POV:

This Jeremy boy seemed to be pretty nervous and it made him cute. Roran smirked at this, here he is wanting this kid and he hasn't got a clue. Just look at those winter blue eyes full of innocense, I could get lost in them. Just at that moment sunlight burst through the trees we were riding through makind his mid-length black hair shine radiantly. Then and there Roran knew he was in love with this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry my chapters are short but I just had to end it there. Please stick with me it will get better. Comment and I'll upload as soon as possible. Thanks for reading <3