Twisted History

I grew up believing Ferdinand Marcos is a Bad Leader,a Murderer,and a corrupt politician who steal the million tons of money slash gOLd bArS from Filipinos—BUT that was because of the fxcking Twisted History.

When I was young and innocent girl, I used to Defend Aquinos against Marcoses.And sad to say that it was Again—beacause of Twisted History.

That damn young me also used to fight with elders or my ancestors idolizing Marcos.

But as years pass by, i realized that why my ancestors love Ferdinand Marcos so much?Why does the educational history of the Philippines in Marcos' time seem to be incompatible with real life?Why the teachers and in some books said that he is a monster?

Beacause of my curiosity...

I've search in every websites that is somewhat connected to him. And all I saw is that he is a Bad Leader! And Martial Law is glued to his name.

But One article caught my Attention. This one contradicts all the other information. It all says the opposite him in the school and the previous sites.

Gosh!It tells all there about how can he make the country so successful with his plans.And how powerful the country was when it was in his hands.And The Marcoses we're sooo rich! They got a million tonsss of gold! Their golds can save the country.

How I wish that I'm rich too...

Not until I woke up and I'm really one of them! I'm a fcking Marcos!