alone

By 2:00 A.M., Kayla, Luciana, and another one of Luciana's clients, Obama, were roaming the streets of Washington D.C. coked out of their minds and drunk as drunk can be. In fact, if one was to take the sweat from Luciana's bald head and consume it, they'd consume 90% alcohol and 10% water. 

"A tattoo parlor!" Kayla squealed, "Yes!"

Luciana stared at the glowing lights from the small tattoo parlor that was in between a deli and a nail salon. The red gleam reflected off of her head. 

"I don't think that's a good idea," Luciana's drunk mouth slurred. 

"I agree," Obama said, "If anyone catches me in the middle of some skanky tattoo parlor, I'll definitely be kicked out of the presidency!"

"Stop being pussies!" Kayla exclaimed, "Me and my girls are getting tattoos!"

Kayla dragged her best friends in to the tattoo parlor and smiled. "We want tattoos, sir!"

The sir in front of them wasn't a sir at all. Her name was Abigail Chase, a beautiful blonde who, ironically, had no tattoos. 

Abigail sensed Kayla's confusion. "My dad owns the place. The only tattoo I have is on places you can't see," she winked, "Still trained, though. What would you guys like?"

"No. No! I'm a professional, Kayla. I'm not getting a tattoo."

"And I'm the president."

She was alone in this journey, she felt. Again, she wasn't understood. The same she felt about twenty-four hours ago. 

She felt betrayed. By Riley. Her friends. By the world.

She cleared her throat. "I would like a tattoo on my back," she said, her voice cracking, "I want the word alone."

Abigail nodded, sensing the tension building in the room, and took her to the back room. She left the two bald hotties alone, in shock, to sit on the cheap chairs next to the door. 

Obama sighed. "At least she's gone. I can tell you about the guy I'm seeing."

Luciana bit her lip in angst. She hates when Kayla is angry. She remembered one time, in high school, when Luciana and Zaina wrote a fanfiction about her. Kayla was furious. 

(author's note: kayla if you're seeing this we're so sorry)

"Tell me about it," Luciana said, trying to forget about Kayla's anger, "I can tell you about mine, too."

Obama smiled. "Well, he's cute obvi. Blue eyes, charming, smart... awkward, but I think it's so endearing! Honestly, Luc, I imagine him raising my kids."

"Aw!" Luc cooed, "That's so sweet! But tell me more about him. Like, what does he look like? Do you have a pic?"

"Oh, yeah! And show me your guy, too!"

Eagerly, Luciana searches her gallery to find Riley's picture. She may not be exclusive with the dashing geek, but there was no doubt in her mind that she was utterly in love with Riley Poole.

She tapped on the photo and stared at it for a second in awe. 

"Found it!" 

"Found it!" 

Obama held up the phone, and on the screen was the same very man she couldn't stop thinking about

Obama held up the phone, and on the screen was the same very man she couldn't stop thinking about. "Isn't he cute?" 

A faint smile spread across her lips. "Yeah," she forced, "I can't find a picture of mine. It's fine... I don't think he likes me anyways."

And with that, she turned off her phone.