Three

"Sir, we are ready to leave whenever you please."

Hoseok turns around and looks at the man. "Alright, we leave in ten minutes." he says before turning back around and looking at his reflection again. He didn't know why he cared so much about how he looked. He had never really cared about how he appeared to others. He knew even if he decided to wear trash bags and call it an outfit, he'd still look undeniably handsome.

"Aish! Kim Seokjin is already effecting me and we haven't even met." he mumbled under his breath.

He looked in the mirror again and fixed his tie. "Beomgyu!" he called.

Beomgyu quickly showed up by the door. He quickly bowed and said, "Yes, Mr.Jung?"

Hoseok turned around and looked at him. "Is my outfit alright?" he asked.

Beomgyu gave him a questioning look. Hoseok had never asked him a question on his appearance. Hoseok was very confident and it showed on him. However, he decided to answer his, weird question. "Yes, Mr.Jung, you look very handsome, as always." he said with a nod and a small smile.

Hoseok furrows his eyebrows and looks back at his reflection. 'Maybe i'm overthinking' he thought to himself.

"Alright, thank you Beomgyu. Tell Doyoung to get the car out. I'm leaving."

"Very well sir." Beomgyu said with a bow before doing as he was told.

Hoseok shook his head and clicked his tongue. "Fuck this." he said, dismissing his self conscious thoughts and going to his car.

"Time to meet you, Kim Seokjin." he said with a smirk.

***

"Jimin, is this okay?" Seokjin asked as he fixed his shirt.

"Okay?! That's a lot more than just okay! You look fabulous." Jimin said in awe as he looked at Seokjin.

"Don't over exaggerate, Jimin." Seokjin said shyly. His ears turned red in embarrassment.

"You asked for my opinion, didn't you? Anyways, if this Jung Hoseok doesn't take you out, I will." Jimin said, checking Seokjin out.

"Stop saying such things. Plus, you don't have enough money to be my sugar daddy, Jiminie." Seokjin said with a chuckle.

Jimin gasps exaggeratedly. "I do! Do you forget i'm a son of a CEO? In a few years, if my father wants, he'll give me the company and i'll have more than enough to sustain you and I." Jimin told him.

"Oh, so should I cancel with Hoseok? It seems you really want me to." Seokjin asked, turning around to look at him. He knew Jimin was joking, but played on with his joke.

"No, you go with Hoseok. I'll look for a sugar daddy of my own." Jimin said, walking out the room. "Plus, I wouldn't be able to be with you. You're too.....too much." Jimin said from the living room.

Seokjin gasped. "I am not too much! How am I too much?!"

"You just proved my point by acting like that when I said that. I pray for Hoseok." Jimin said laughing.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and finished getting ready. "I think this is good enough." he said, checking himself out for the thousandth time. He was wearing a silk long sleeve white shirt, tucked into some black skinny jeans and some fancy black shoes. The jeans accentuated his natural curves and the shirt showed off his small waist. He had really gone off with the money he had when he went to the mall. He was trying to impress Hoseok, even if he didn't want to admit it.

He looks at his phone when he hears it bing, indicating he had a notification. He opened it up and it was a message from Hoseok.