Nine

"Jin! I can't believe you let me sleep alone. How could you?" Jimin whined through the phone. Seokjin could hear the pout on his lips.

"Sorry Jiminie, we just thought it'd be easier to have me stay the night here." Seokjin explained, looking at himself in the mirror of Hoseok's bathroom. One of the many mirrors he had in there, that is.

"You better make it up to me, you know I can't sleep without hugging someone."

"What about the body pillow you bought?"

"Jinnie! That's not as good as you." Jimin whined louder.

"Okay, okay. I'll make it up to you, we can do whatever you want when I go back home." Seokjin promised.

"Anything, huh?" Jimin said with a smirk. "Alright, come back soooon!" he said before hanging up.

Seokjin chuckled and put his phone down. He jumped when he saw Hoseok leaning against the door way, looking at him intensely.

"Who was it?" he asked, walking slowly toward Seokjin.

Seokjin smiled, "Just Jimin." he said.

Hoseok nodded, his hand encircling Jin's waist. "Why is it that you look so mesmerizing even right when you wake up?" he asks, his other hand going up and brushing his thumb on Seokjin's bottom lip.

Seokjin's cheeks burn. "Uhm...I don't know? I got some beauty sleep I suppose." he whispered.

Hoseok smirked, amused at how shy Seokjin got.
"Let's go eat breakfast together. What do you want?"

Seokjin looked up at him. "I don't know, whatever you want is fine."

Hoseok's smirk grew into a smile. 'Darn it, he's too adorable.' "I would want to eat you for breakfast, but we'll save that for later." he said as if it were the most normal thing to do. "You said you were going to shower so you do that while I go tell them what to make." He leans down and leaves a gentle kiss on Seokjin's lips, as if he was a porcelain doll and he was scared to break him. "Come down when you're ready." he said, giving him a look before leaving the bathroom.

Seokjin let out a harsh breath that he didn't know he was holding. "Hoseok, what're you doing to me?" he said to himself. He shakes his head before undressing and getting in the shower.

***

"You're full?"

Hoseok looked at Seokjin's whose cheeks were puffed out and was rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah. Too.Many.Fluffy.Pancakes." he dragged weakly.

Hoseok suppressed a chuckle. "Ive never seen someone eat so many pancakes in one sitting, i'm kind of impressed." he said, resting his chin in his palm.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Seokjin said, feeling thankful at wearing sweatpants and not some tight jeans. "When's the meeting reception again?"

Hoseok smiled, "It's at seven, but we'll go at six thirty." he said.

Seokjin nodded, "Good, it gives me time to nap." he said, feeling sleepy from the food.

"Sorry to disappoint you, baby, but you have to go try on which outfit you'll be wearing tonight." Hoseok said, now standing next to Seokjin.

Seokjin looks up at him with a pout. "Do I really have to? Any one is fine really."

"There'll be a lot of people there and even if i'd want to let you go in sweatpants, a shirt and sandals; I can't. Media will be there and you'll be made a laughing stock. I wouldn't want that for my baby." Hoseok said, threading his fingers through Seokjin's hair.