Eleven

this chapter is dedicated to the queen SwtyC_4BTS ! ❤️ thank you for yelling at me so i get the spirit to write this lol, and happy birthday, ily! ❤️🥰
____
smut warning!
____

Seokjin moaned as he turned his head, letting Hoseok kiss deeper into his neck. Hoseok gripped his hips hard as Jin grinded onto him, their bulges rubbing against each other, emitting low groans and moans from them. Seokjin grabbed Hoseok's head and pulled his hair, making him pull away before crashing their lips together again.

Hoseok growls and begins taking Seokjin's clothing off, throwing them to the side of car. His rubbing hands sent chills up Seokjin's spine. He relished in Hoseok's caresses as he unbuttons the other's shirt. His hand goes down and rests on Hoseok's bulge, palming him through his pants. Seokjin smiles as Hoseok looks up at him lustily and gets on his knees.

"I never thought i'd ever be giving a blowjob in a car." he whispered, unzipping Hoseok's zipper and pushing his clothing down.

Hoseok grinned and put his hand in his hair, "I did say you'd be doing new things, didn't I?"

Seokjin smiled as he held his member in his hand, rubbing it until the tip started to leak pre-cum.He leaned forward and licked the tip, tasting the salty pre cum on his tongue. He teased the slit, making Hoseok groan lowly and fist his hand in his hair. Seokjin looked up as he licked from his balls all the way back up to the tip. The eye-contact was so intense, Hoseok wanted to skip all this and just thrust into Seokjin without prep.

Seokjin licks his lips before putting his mouth around the member, swallowing it until his nose was hitting the bottom of Hoseok's stomach. He then hallowed his cheeks, and continued bobbing his head up and down, moaning as Hoseok's hips snapped up and fucked his mouth. Those sent vibrations around his member, making Hoseok moan.

"Fuck, you do this so good." he grunted. Seokjin moaned at the praise and looked up at him with watery eyes. Hoseok kept thrusting into him, his other hand squished his cheeks and made him pull away. He groaned when a string of saliva kept his member and Seokjin's lips connected.

He took his clothing off completely before picking Seokjin up and making him sit on his lap. "I want you to ride me." he said as his hand trailed down to his ass. Seokjin nodded and bit his lip when he entered two fingers into his awaiting hole. He leaned down and bit onto Hoseok's neck to resist the urge to scream when he began scissoring his fingers.

Hoseok groaned and began moving his fingers deeper and deeper, making loud and pleasure filled moans leave Seokjin's lips. He pushed in another finger as Jin held onto Hoseok's shoulders, moving his hips to get more pleasure. Hoseok noticed and took his fingers out, making Seokjin whine.

"I can tell you're needy, so let me just fuck your already."

Seokjin's breath got stuck in his lungs as his hole was filled by Hoseok's member until he was entirely inside. Hoseok kissed Seokjin's cheeks and brushed away at the tears that fell from his eyes. His hands surrounded his waist as he began moving, thrusting into him deep but at a slow pace. Seokjin wrapped his arms around Hoseok, his nails scratching his back. Hoseok groaned at the pleasure mixed with pain he was feeling at that moment.

Seokjin surprised him by moving up and down, making their skin slap and wet sounds to fill the car. In the dark, he could just see Seokjin's shiny pale skin. Seokjin pulled away enough to look him in the eyes, "Lay down." he whispered.

Hoseok did as told and layed on the seats, not carrying if he felt uncomfortable. Seokjin moaned as his member went even deeper into him, hitting against his prostate. He set his hands on Hoseok's abs, caressing them as he moved up and down, riding the member. Hoseok out his hands behind his head, enjoying his view.

Seokjin's body was covered by a thin layer of sweat. It was blushed and pretty. More so, his ruined state made him even harder, and Seokjin felt it. He looked up at him as he felt his member get even thicker. His swollen red lips, those eyes that looked so innocent and dirty at the same time, his hair sticking on his face. Oh yeah, Hoseok could definitely cum just from looking at him like this.

"What made you harder?" Jin panted, his body shaking slightly as a wave of pleasure hit him.

Hoseok smirked and reached to him, making Seokjin lead down onto his chest. "You look so delectable."

He opened up Seokjin's ass cheeks as he thrusted into him harshly, making Jin a moaning mess above him. He thrusted deep and fast, making Seokjin lose control. Seokjin's hole was just so warm and tight, making Hoseok feel a knot form in his stomach, way too soon. He kissed Seokjin's forehead as he grunted, "Cum for daddy, baby." He hit against Seokjin's prostate, pushing the male over the limit and hit his climax.

He moaned at oversensitivity as Hoseok still thrusted into him, only to then feel his hot cum fill him up a few minutes later. Hoseok groaned and hugged Seokjin's body against his own as his member was milked by the hole. His hand reached up to move some hairs behind Jin's ear, lifting his chin up and kissing his lips sweetly.

"You are mine only, baby." he said before continuing to kiss and hug him possessively.

***

Two hours later, the couple was dressed up again and in front of Seokjin's complex.

"Park here, i'll be walking him to his apartment." Hoseok says. The driver nods and does as told. Hoseok steps out the limo and holds his hand out for Seokjin to take. Seokjin waves at the driver with a smile before the leave.

"Did you have a good time, we'll besides the whole your ex thing?" Hoseok asked.

Seokjin looked in front of him, "I definitely think it could've gone better, but it was good, especially what happened an hour ago." he said with a playful wink. Hoseok chuckled as they reached Seokjin's door.

"I'll see you soon." Hoseok said, though it sounded more like a question.

Seokjin nodded with a small smile, "Yes, maybe we can go somewhere less, crowded and fancy."

Hoseok nodded as his head began making up a plan. "Sure, we can do that. Anything you want."

They say their goodbyes, and Hoseok turns around to leave, but not before giving Seokjin a deep kiss making him blush. Seokjin hisses as he knocks on the door, Hoseok really took a toll on his body.

Seconds later, Jimin opens the door with a mischievous grin, "Finally you're here, let's get things going. You said you'd do anything, right?" he asked with an arched brow.

Seokjin gulped as he was pulled inside by Jimin.

______

•••

i think i'll be getting the next chapter out this weekend ;) what do you think? maybe, maybe. also, i'm posting this from my computer so if it comes out funky, it's cause i'm still trying to adapt to writing on here lol. also, i apologize if there's any grammatical errors :(

have a good day/night,morning and let's hope i finish an update for this weekend ;)) ❤️