11. In Love

After a while, Troye decided to ask Jacob out, only both of them. He planned to go shopping with him. He was about to type "hey" when Jacob typed it earlier.

(Texting)
Jacob: Hey, wanna go shopping tomorrow? Only two of us?
Troye: Sure of course!
Jacob: Lets meet up at the coffee shop and go to the mall together
Troye: Good idea! See you.

Troye was happy that it seems like Jacob was always thinking what he was thinking. He started to have feelings for him.

(Day of shopping arrived)
Jacob and Troye greeted each other and went to the coffee shop, that same old coffee shop where Jacob confessed to Troye, and got some mocha again. The coffee shop became one of their precious memories and they wouldn't forget. "Promise me not to leave me anymore." Troye sipped his coffee. "Why would I?" Jacob smiled. Their friendship is so deep. "I love you." Troye said without hesitation. "You're a very good friend and you always accompany me through hard times. These few days I was working on my new song and I have no idea what to write. But you became my motivation. I always wanted to finish my work quickly and meet you. You're the truest friend I have ever met. We've even nearly died together too. Plus, you're handsomeness is really killing me. When you smile, when you talk., when you get nervous or shy, oh god.."
Jacob knew he wouldn't reject. He already knew that he started to have feelings for him for a long time already.
"You know what?" Jacob answered.
"What?"
"I love you too." Jacob grinned again and a red blush go across Troye's face.
They held hands, left the coffee shop and went to the shopping mall together.