Louis Tomlinson Quotes

"One time, Niall sat on the floor for hours trying to find a way of putting his M&M's in alphabetical order." 

"I love the big red bus!" 

"If a guy is taking his girl for granted, he really deserves a slap, with a baseball bat." 

"Live life to the fullest because everything else is uncertain"

"And I'd marry you, Harry. Because it rhymes."

"If you want to do something, Go for it you've got nothing to loose" 

"The only reason I wear stripes is because I secretly want to be a zebra." 

"When I'm at home alone, I run up the stairs naked. It's quite funny." 

"NO! Jimmy protested."

"Always in my heart Harry Styles. Yours sincerely, Louis."

 "Remember, you may not be plastic but you are fantastic."

"If I were a food, I'd be a Chili because you know.. I'm hot."

"My ideas for the future? To take over the world."

"I get weirder and weirder everyday."

"As long as we've got somewhere to sleep, a bowl of cereal and a coloring book, we'll be fine." 

"You've gotta be kitten me." 

"We don't dance because we can't dance. Our shows, production-wise, are always quite minimal. We always try and keep it more about us having fun and stay away from gimmicks."

"Even if there's a tiny tiny chance, isn't that worth going for it?"

"Live fast, have fun, be a bit mischievous."

"We're not perfect, we're not clean cut. We're just trying to be ourselves."

"Always be nice to people. Whatever how bad they are to you. To show them you are not like them."

"I'm normally last and I'm quite a late person and that is just who I am."

"I like someone who doesn't take life too seriously. I hate people who are a bit uptight."

"To be honest, I don't think I'm the best role model in the world. I'm pretty immature sometimes."

"When you're in love you'll do anything, I'd go to the end of the world."

"I like kisses that aren't too fast or rushed - that's what makes a good kiss."

"I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson!"

"It's incredible to have people show their support when your doing something you love."