II

"Noooo!!!" Lucifer shouts as he straight up open his eyes and holds his heart. It's beating so fast that he thought he run a marathon.

"Another nightmare?" Maalik said as he puts down the tray of food in the bedside table.
"Yes it's one of those nights again" Lucifer said as he looks up at the clock
"Well dinner is served. Come out when you're ready you need to discuss a lot of things" Maalik said as he points to the other door behind the window of Lucifer's room, and he closes the door

It was still vivid, it feels like it just happened all over again. How he felt betrayed, those hurtful words keep haunting him even in his dreams, it's been what? Decades already yet he still don't understand why he was the one to carry out this shitty mission. They are doing bad things, it is supposed to be handle by the lord of hell or whatever this place where Lucifer is residing.

"This is unfair. Although he kept my wings with me but isn't this a little harsh" Lucifer said as he takes a bite of the food. Looking outside his window he sees Wrath who is fuming around and ready to kill.

"What is his problem again this time" Lucifer said to himself. It took him 30 minutes to finish his food and another 30 minutes to fix himselves.

As he was exiting his room. He took a glance at his clock inside. 7:00 pm, he sighs and put the tray on the table near his door and went straight up to the blue room.

"I told you I was looking after him! I didn't know he was that mischievous!" Pride shouted as he was being cornered by his two brothers
"And now we have to find him! This is serious!" Greed said as he gritted his teeth, full of anger.
"What is it this time?" Lucifer said as he sats down on his thrown, drinking wine straight from the bottle.
"Well you see this dumb brother of us, let Envy loose and now he has nowhere to be found and one of the sinners said he saw Envy walking straight out of hell!" Greed said looking like he will kill Pride right in that instance
"I was playing with Envy and he suggested that hide and seek and I was the IT. I told him to hide just around the play room we had and then boom he was gone!" Pride defended himself.
"Is that why Wrath is outside or because of other things?" Lucifer said as he points out to the demon phasing outside the room
"He almost killed me!" Pride said as he feels threathened
"Can we talk normally? My head is aching from all this shouting please" Lucifer said as he massage the temple of his nose.

It went on for about 3 hours of fighting, throwing things, and shouting before they all settled down and made a plan. Envy is the youngest of all, he fears Lucifer the most out of all his brothers. Ofcourse, who wouldn't be scared of Lucifer? He is the fallen angel after all, whatever he did in the heaven must have really broke a law or rules to be thrown as the next GOD of hell. They all know Envy only follows Lucifer, he would listen to him as he sees Lucifer his true demon face. With wings as big as a vulture and eyes as dark as the deep void, it felt death itself. It felt as if you will never smile again. Lucifer can control his anger to an extent, he isn't usually the one being describe with long nails, red skin with no hair. No, Lucifer looks decent. Nails trimmed, with a jet black hair, wings being kept hidden, you can say it did change him when he was thrown out of heaven, to up to this day no one believe his story.

"Okay since Envy, that piece of shit just listens to me, we will get him there if he is in earth and we will go back here we can punish him after" Lucifer said.

As the ruler of hell, Lucifer is balance, no one knew why but Lucifer balances them well. People who commits sins is given the appropriate punishment they deserve. It's not like what others said that you will burn when you come to hell. Instead, you will be facing a dark, place with cold temperature, as you keep walking, you will see the gates of hell with a big lock on it. Ofcourse some people tries to get inside hell to steal their love ones, it is prohibited you cannot defy the rules of death. Be it by natural disaster, disease, sudden, rules are rules and Lucifer make it possible to be followed. He himself set it so that there won't be conflict. There are chains infront of the gate and as it opens, Maalik will welcome you and state what you did. You need to be honest at all, because when you lie there will be another chain indicating that you are adding another sin. After the interogation, Lucifer will have to see the paper of your existence and then he will judge according to the lines counted of good and evil. How he balances it is still unknown to them.

"Yes" Pride said
"Okay so let's look for him" Lucifer said and stand up but was stop and look at the 4 brothers
"Do you know exactly where on earth your brother is?" Lucifer asked them, curious if they ever been to earth.
"Uhm.. no?" Lust said and scratches his head.
"So how do we find him?" Lucifer asked again, sighing at the thought that Envy problably messed up already.
"Well... uhm.... we can use that thingy? Where you find us and shit?" Greed said as he questions Lucifer.
"Well okay but you will be punished" Lucifer shrug, well it is their fault that Envy has this thought that they can live on earth. They've been telling him stuff about earth that perks the interest of their youngest
"Well Pride can take it? I mean he's the one who's really at fault" Lust pointed out.
"I'll take it then" Pride said.

That's the problem, Pride really holds himself up to the fullest, he doesn't want to disappoint himself as much as he disappoint everyone around him. It was his fault why Envy got away, so he held his head high and accept that he will be punish.

"Well then it is settled just give me one of Envy's clothes so I can call out the devil's dog and look for him" Lucifer said continuing to get out of the blue room.

He knew damn well, that this plan will all go to a really unnecessary debate as they will be breaking some rules, but he can't just let one of his brother be killed or worst exposed, the thought itself sent shivers down his whole body. He went straight to his office which takes him a lot of stairs to go up to. He opens the silver wooden door and closes it gently. Paper stacks in his table, coffee and a pen. This year is really chaotic and messy and he needs to check every damn paper to see if there's something wrong or if they miss things. He sighs as he opens his radio that is sitting in the middle of the room, on top of his mini table. His office looks small due to the papers that is stocked. But he manages to look around it. People assumes that hell is a messy place, with lots of sinners being punished and the devils or demons or whatever they call them being there laughing their asses off. That's what people thinks but in all honesty hell is far from being messy.

Lucifer sighs again, it would be his nth sigh in the night. He went to his table and sits down, he started his works as he listens to the song being played on the radio. Being the GOD of underworld, Lucifer is given the power to hear everything, from whispers to cries to begging, everything that's going on even if he is in the top room or the deepest hole he can hear whatever is around that place.