Chapter 3

"Okay, so to get out of here, we have to-" 

"Wait! Before we go, may I ask how Firestar is doing?" Spottedleaf asked. 

"Ah yes, Firestar. We owe the victory of The Great Battle to Firestar because he defeated Tigerstar once and for all. Although, he lost his final life in the process. Now, he lives with us in Starclan," Flame Fur explained.

       "Oh. Firestar was a great leader. Wait...does this mean I can see Firestar in Starclan if we can get back?" Spottedleaf asked. 

"Yes," Flame Fur confirmed.

 "That's great! I'm ready now. What do we have to do?" Spottedleaf asked. 

"Okay, so I'm going to try and create an opening, or portal if you'd prefer, that leads back to Starclan. I've done this already coming here, so it shouldn't be too difficult to do it again," Flame Fur clarified.

 "Wait, is it really that easy? Just go through the portal and then I'll be back in Starclan?" Spottedleaf asked hopefully. 

"Well, not quite. To be able to go through the portal back to Starclan, we have to give up our memory of this place. That would also mean giving up the memory of each other, since we met here." Flame Fur explained.

       "Does that mean, if we go back to Starclan, we could still possibly cross paths, but we would have no memory that we're friends or have met each other before?" Spottedleaf asked. 

"I'm afraid so," Flame Fur confirmed. 

"Then, before we go, could we hang out for a little bit since we won't remember each other later?" Spottedleaf asked hopefully. 

"Sure," Flame Fur told her happily. 

(Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy. The next chapter will be longer for sure.)