Epilogue

Spottedleaf walked around Starclan. She relished in the familiar surroundings. I've been here for many moons, why do I suddenly feel so relieved to be here? She wondered. She looked around to see many cats coming to greet her.

"Spottedleaf! You're back!" Bluestar exclaimed. Spottedleaf looked around confused. The last thing she remembered was sacrificing herself so that Sandstorm would live, then coming back here.

"How did you return?" Yellowfang questioned.

"Did I go somewhere?" She asked. Before she received a response, she saw a ginger tom running towards her. It was Firestar!

"Spottedleaf!" He cried, overjoyed.

"Firestar!" She purred as she ran to him. They brushed against each other. "Wait, If you're here, does that mean-?" She stopped mid sentence.

"Yes Spottedleaf, I live here now. I gave up my last life to win against the Dark Forest. How did you get back to Starclan?" Firestar explained.

Spottedleaf looked at him, her amber eyes filled with confusion. "Why is everyone talking to me as if I was gone for moons?" She asked Firestar.

"Because you have been gone for moons," A voice said.

Spottedleaf turned around to see who the voice belonged to. She saw a brown, tabby patterned tom cat with amber eyes padding towards her. His figure was very faded as if he has been in Starclan for countless moons. Beside him, stood a dark ginger tom with light green eyes. He looked a lot like Firestar, but his figure was very faded too.

The ginger tom spoke, "Shaded Bracken, why have you brought me here?" He questioned.

"Firestar? Do you mind giving us some time alone with Spottedleaf?" Shaded Bracken asked.

"Okay, I'll be back later," Firestar answered, walking away.

"Spottedleaf, my name is Shaded Bracken, and this is Flame Fur." Shaded Bracken explained to Spottedleaf how she and Flame Fur were friends and that he brought her back to Starclan. Although he purposely left out the part about where they were and how Flame Fur brought Spottedleaf back to Sarclan.

Spottedleaf stared at Shaded Bracken, eyes wide with shock. "I disappeared from Starclan after saving Sandstorm and you brought me back?" Spottedleaf mewed at Flame Fur.

"I guess so. I don't remember any of this, but if that's what Shaded Bracken witnessed then I believe him," Flame Fur responded, his green eyes filled with surprise as well.

"Well, even though we don't remember any of this, thank you for bringing me back!" Spottedleaf exclaimed, filled with happiness.

"You're welcome I guess. It's kind of awkward being thanked for something that I don't even remember doing," Flame Fur laughed.

"I know we don't remember each other very well, but would you like to get to know each other? Again?" Spottedleaf questioned.

"Sure, why not?" Flame Fur answered after a moment of hesitation.

"I'll leave you two to it," Shaded Bracken replied, walking off.

Spottedleaf and Flame Fur spent the next few moons getting to know each other better and becoming great friends again. Shaded Bracken sat watching them from a distance, feeling accomplished that he was able to bring the two friends back together again. A silver striped she-cat with ocean blue eyes sat next to Shaded Bracken. What Spottedleaf and Flame Fur didn't know was that she was also there witnessing Spottedleaf and Flame Fur escaping back to Starclan.

"Did you tell them where they were before coming back here?" The silver she-cat asked, eyes filled with anticipation.

"No Silver Pool, I didn't. Knowing about this void in which the cats go after Starclan holds to much power. If the wrong cats knew about this, lots of things could go very wrong," Shaded Bracken explained.

When Spottedleaf and Flame Fur returned to Starclan, their memories of the void were erased, but since Silver Pool and Shaded Bracken were not physically inside the void, their memories could not be erased.

"What are we going to do? We hold so much power being the only ones knowing about the void, and there is no way for our memories to be erased without passing on the knowledge to someone else." Silver Pool mewed, resting her head on her mate's shoulder.

"I don't know, but we have to make sure that no one else finds out about it, or it could mean destruction for the whole of Starclan."