Chapter 4

"Has there been any new prophecies while I've been gone?' Spottedleaf asked. 

"Yes, there is a new prophecy. If... when we get back to Starclan, you can ask the cats there about it," Flame Fur explained. 

"I've had a lot of fun here with you Spottedleaf. Are you ready to go? I know you have family and friends back in Starclan and I don't want to keep you from seeing them again," Flame Fur explained. 

"I guess so..." Spottedleaf decided reluctantly. 

"Is there something wrong?" Flame Fur asked her. 

Spottedleaf explained that she has had lots of fun with Flame Fur and that she does not want to forget him when they go back to Starclan. 

"It sounds like you've got a lot on your mind," Flame Fur stated. 

       "I know. I just wish there was a way that we could go back to Starclan where we know each other and are still friends," Spottedleaf explained. 

"Me too. Unfortunately There isn't a way, not that I- wait!" Flame Fur exclaimed. 

"What is it?" Spottedleaf asked. 

"Shaded Bracken!" Flame Fur exclaimed. 

"Shaded Bracken?" Spottedleaf meowed confused. 

"Yes! Shaded Bracken! You see, Shaded Bracken is one of my friends back in Starclan. I gave him the power to be able to hear everything that we were saying here in case I forget something important! He can remind us about our friendship! He has a really great memory," Flame Fur explained.

       "So what you are saying is, once we go back to Starclan we will not remember our friendship, but since Shaded Bracken was able to hear everything we were saying here, he can remind us of our friendship?" Spottedleaf asked. 

"Yes. It's worth a try," Flame Fur stated. 

"Ok. Although, just in case it doesn't work, I just want to say that you are one of the best friends I've ever had," Spottedleaf explained. 

"The same goes for you. You are also one of the greatest friends I've ever had," Flame Fur stated. "Alright, are you ready to go back to Starclan?" Flame Fur asked. 

"Yeah, I guess so. Let's go before I change my mind," Spottedleaf decided.

 "Alright" Flame Fur creates the portal.

 "Ready?"

 "Ready."

  I hope this works. Spottedleaf thought.

 "I'll see you on the other side," Flame Fur told her. 

"See you on the other side," Spottedleaf told him. Then, Spottedleaf and Flame Fur walked through the portal back to Starclan, where they belong. 

                                                                     The End

A/N: I hope everyone enjoyed my very first book. :)