Diachi x reader

HAHAHHAHAHHAH🙌🤷‍♀️R U READY KIDS??

********

 "yeesh." He looked fine, but you could tell by that bruise that he had been hit pretty hard. You rushed over to him. Lightly, you touched the spot on his cheek.

 Immediately he winced. You shook your head as he plopped down on the exam counter. "gOODNESS, I thought I said no more injuries Diachi." 

Obviously he didn't listen.

 "Actually, I'm fine." He shot you a grin and made his way for the door. "Uh- Uh. Get your ass back over here, baka," you shouted.

"You're lucky anyone else didn't get hurt," you scolded him.

"Mm." He looked annoyingly boyish, like he was going to the doctors for the first time. But it was too cute, it made you chuckle. "What?" "Nothing," you smiled.

Great. He seemed as good as ever, 

(if he could get up that quickly for the door) 

except for the wound he had on his left cheek. You made your way to where he sat back down and quickly treated it with some wrapping and a ice pack. "Really, all you need right now is rest. I'll get you a blanket."

"If that was so quick, whats the fuss?" He gave you a stupid smirk, then laid down. You rolled your eyes, and moved closer to him, your hair slightly touching his arm. You stroked the brown fluff on his head. "So childish! And I thought you were supposed to be the captain of Karasuno?"

"Yes, in fact, I am, (y/n)," he rolled his eyes in a playful way, trying desperately to hide his blush. "Hmm. Ok then." You got up and stepped over to the storage closet. "There should be a small blanket in here," you murmured. "Ah," You unraveled it. Humming, you laid it on top of him.

You finally took a step back and admired your work (lol ok). "looks like that's it. Sweet dreams!" You placed your arms on each side of him, so he could only see your face. You moved in close to plant a soft kiss on his cheek and forehead, knowing the reaction you would get from him. You were satisfied to see him blushing even harder than before. 

Diachi acted so cute and stupid around you, so you loved to toy with his feelings every now and then.

But suddenly, temptation led to you brushing his neck as well with your lips. You didn't think he would respond, but surprisingly, he pulled you onto him. He lifted your head up so you were level with his. Looking right in your eyes, he kissed you back, for a brief moment.

Now it was your turn to blush. You climbed off of him, a bit dizzy. A warm feeling took over your body. 

"I guess it's payback," he smirked. You chuckled lightly. 

Damn, I just got played. It was kinda worth it though, you smiled to yourself. (*cough* simp *cough*)

"gOoDbYe, Diachi." 

********

UUH DIS WAS KINDA iNteReStiNg IGUESS BUT WHUTEVER ALSO DID U NOTICE THAT THE WORD WEIRD IS LIKE THE ONLY WORD THAT DOSENT FOLLOW THE I BEFORE E RULE?? IF THATS LIKE A COMMON KNOWN FACT I FEEL DUMB NOW LMAO SMH