intro

Tae opened his eyes and he felt so well rested. The room was pretty dark and the bed was so soft. He felt so warm and the room was so spacious.

He realized it was not his room.

His room was small. He had no air condition. His bed was not this comfy. His room was bright compared to the room he was inside right now.

He was not in his place and fear and panic was all over his system when he realized he was not dreaming.

He turned to look at the space next to him and saw his gorgeous youngmaster--- sleeping peacefully with a few pink and reddish marks on his pale, milky, white, porcelain skin.

The smooth skin had so many hickeys littered all over and Tae was confused why his heart was swelling with pride as he watched those marks.

Have I gone mad?!

"Is it morning already?" the young master asked and Tae can't help but take a look under the blanket and his eyes widened when he saw that they were both naked.

"Did... did something happen last night?" Tae asked and the young master kinda looked surprised but he didn't say anything.

"No." He answered calmly.

"Oh... why not?" Tae slapped his own mouth when he realized his stupidity.

The youngmaster also started laughing and Tae's heart swelled again. That innocent and addicting laugh was enough for Tae to last a day.

A gold band on his youngmaster's slim finger caught his attention and he turned to look at his hand and saw a gold ring.

"How did this happened?"

Accidental bond

a TaeTee fanfiction

Romance | Fanfiction | three shot

This is purely fanfiction. This was made for entertainment purposes and I only own the plot. The story does not reflect the actors in real life.

This is a fanfiction only.

Date started: April 20, 2020
Date finished: April 21, 2020