Young master

Tae was only Fourteen when he met the young master. They young master was still eight years old that time.

A very cute boy who was so fair. He had porcelain skin, soft midnight locks, long lashes, chubby cheeks, pinkish lips. He was like a doll. He looked so perfect.

Tae was wearing a simple stripped shirt and and a pair of jeans then his shoes.

The young master on the other hand was dressed like a doll--- white button up shirt, black shorts, a bow tie, a black formal jacket, white socks and a pair of shiny shoes.

"Hi... my name is Tae." Tae smiled at the boy in front of him who gave him a blank look.

"I didn't ask." The boy said and left. Tae's mouth hang open in disbelief.

Did that kid just-

"I am so sorry for our son's behavior Tae... We are so sorry."

"Its okay madame." Tae smiled but he really wanted to choke that rude kid.

"Should we go?" The master asked.

Tae was standing in for his sick mother who was Tee's babysitter. His mom always talked about how the young master was so sweet but hearing those words from the young master made him think about the stories his mother told him.

The family was going out for a picnic.

Tae was sitting next to the young master who was glaring at him. The kid looked adorable but Tae will not judge the book by its cover anymore.

"Who are you and where is Miss Vivi?" The boy asked.

Vivi? Who is Vivi? My mom's name is Vivian.

"Are you mute? I was talking to you!" Tae's mouth opened in disbelief when the kid gave him that attitude again. He was so close in hitting the young master but he was scared because the young master's parents were in the same car.

"Tee! That's rude!" The master told his son.

"Tae, we are sorry." The master said and Tae smiled reassuringly.

"Its okay master." Tae said and the kid stomp his foot angrily.

"Tee." The madame warned and The young master's brows furrowed even more.

The young master kicked the seat and he started throwing his tantrums.

"I want Miss Vivi!" The kid yelled and Tae almost got deaf with how high pitched the screams were.

"Tee, Miss Vivi is sick." The madame said and the stubborn young master shook his head.

"MISS VIVI!" The young master screamed and Tae covered his ears.

Now he wonders how on earth his mother handles such kid.

"Tee!"

"Your Miss Vivi is sick so I had to stand in for her." Tae told the angry kid who was still throwing tantrums.

"Do... Do you want to talk to your Miss Vivi?" Tae asked and the kid turned to look at him.

The kid was still gorgeous even though he just cried and threw a fit.

Tae dialed his mother's number and when his mom answered, he gave it to the young master who was listening carefully to whatever Vivian was telling him.

"Okay... see you on monday then." The young master said sadly and handed the phone back to Tae.

"You're miss Vivi's son?" The young master asked and wiped his tears away using his sleeves.