"Accidental bond"

It was Tee's big brother's engagement party.

Tee was forced to show up in that party and he was smiling fakely for the pictures and the guests.

Tae was watching the young master sip his glass of wine quietly in the corner.

Thirty minutes later, he saw the young master sneakily headed outside the mansion so he followed the young master.

The young master headed to where his dogs and cats were.

Tee built a little house for his dogs and house--- it was actually a little cottage for his pets. He just loved his cats and dogs so much.

"Tae come here for a second!" Tae tore his gaze off the cabin and then made his way inside the mansion to help his mother.

When Tee headed back inside the mansion, he saw Tae was talking to a very fine lady. They seem to be getting along well and Tee smiled sadly.

"Maybe my brother is right. P'Tae needs to settle down and have his own family." Tee said and made his way to his seat and drank some champagne quietly.

He was so bothered.

He was so confused.

"How do I really see P'Tae?" Tee asked himself and then he watched Tae laughing happily with the pretty lady.

His heart ached at the sight. He heaved a sigh and tore his gaze off Tae.

"I... I really don't understand why I am like this... but I have to let you go." said quietly and continued drinking on his own.

"Lets go back young master." Tae said and Tee hummed.

"You... I..." Tee sighed and then rubbed his temples.

"I think my brother is right." Tee said and turned to look at the handsome male who was driving his car quietly.

"Huh?" Tae asked.

"You have to settle down P'Tae. I am old enough to take care of myself-"

"No  you are not." Tae said and Tee balled his fist.

"P'Tae please... this is for you. You have to get married and have your kids. You're already at the age for marriage." Tee said and his voice was shaking.

He felt so hurt after saying those things.

"What... What about you Tee? What will you do if I'll get married and have kids?" The older male's shaking voice was heard and Tee smiled.

"I'll just be... right here. I'll study and-"

"That's not what I want to hear. Will you be okay with that?" Tae said and Tee balled his fist.

"Yes. I'll be fine. I've live in canada on my own. I'll be okay." Tee said and he he felt his heart ached more.

"You're not going to be okay." Tae said and sighed.

"P'TAE JUST GO! GET MARRIED! DONT THINK ABOUT ME ANYMORE! I DON'T WANT TO KEEP YOU FROM HAVING A WIFE AND A FAMILY!" Tee yelled and Tae gritted his teeth and then drove the car faster.

"This is not the way back-"

"I know." Tae said coldly and Tee shut his mouth up.

"You want me to get married? Fine! I'll get married. You want me to have kids? Okay! I'll also have kids." Tae said and Tee felt his heart shattered into pieces.

"You said you're old enough to take care of yourself... okay. I'll stop babysitting you and guarding you." Tae said and Tee already felt like crying.