four

Jimin tilted his head, hair falling over his eyes as he cocked his gun.

"Poor you.. dying at the hands of a twink. How humiliating." He said with a charming smile on his face, then pulling the trigger, the gun or his hand barely moving.

His father had raised him shooting guns. He was almost too steady. Undettlingly steady.

Watching the blood that was now dripping down the walls in distaste, he slipped his gun into the waistband of his pants. He grabbed his work phone, a burner, and dialed Namjoon's number.

"Sup bitch."

"Anyone else need killing tonight?"

"Nope. Jeon is waiting for you with the car."

"Oh good! Thanks, Joon. I'll see you later?"

"Yea. Seok and I'll be over for dinner."

"Mk. I'll try and get Kook and Tae to come too, but I have to ask Jin first. He's a sensitive little bitch." Jimin rolled his eyes, and saw his car waiting for him. "Alright. I gotta go now!" He said, and hung up the phone, and got into the car.

"Hey Jeon! How was your day?"

"It was good, kid. How'd it go?"

"Perfectly as planned."

Jeon Kyunghee, Jeon Jungkook's father. Jihye's best friend, and right hand man, is now Jimin's right hand man, and dad friend.

He hated Jungkook. His whole pride and joy was being in the Park Syndicate, and what did his son do? Get involved in the Kim Syndicate.

"How's Jeongguk?"

Kyunghee made a face, "I haven't spoke to him in a while. I wouldn't know."

"You literally live with him."

"So? He's a traitor!"

"He's a good kid! He just got into the wrong crowd. But he's doing well for himself. He has the same role for J- for Kim that you do for me. I want you two to be nice to each other." Jimin ranted.

"Besides, I'm going out with him tonight to a gun show. You know he likes guns. They also have knives and other sharp things, so I'm gonna love it too!" Jimin clapped his hands.

It was Saturday, and that meant a big dinner at home, which he always had Kyunghee, Namjoon, Hoseok, and a few other members of his group over for dinner. Of course in his mothers eyes they were all his friends from school and work. But he really really wanted Jungkook and Taehyung there, since they were some of his best friends.

When Kyunghee dropped him off, Jimin waved goodbye to him, and got in his own car to go pick up his friend to go admire weapons. While driving, however, he called up his sex enemy, Seokjin.

"What is it, brat?" Jin answered pretty quickly.

"Okay.. do I know you're a possessive bitch, but Kook and Tae are coming to my house tonight for dinner because they're my friends and I want to hang out with them. I want them to spend the night too." He said it all quickly, not wanting to be interrupted.

"No."

"I don't care. Usually I listen to you, but I'm not today."

"Park Jimin."

"Kim Seokjin."

Silence, except the two of them breathing. Finally, the older man spoke.

"Fine. But I'm coming too. And I think I'll stay over as well, especially if they are."