eleven

Jimin narrowed his eyes, feeling Jin's hand wrap around his throat.

He hadn't felt this for so long, he was shaking in anticipation.

Jin was excited. He hadn't let out this side of him in a bit. He had to be careful though.

He poured some lube on his hand, and slid a finger into Jimin, and the boy hissed, his eyes closing. Jin hesitated, but continued on, making sure to be careful.

Jimin whined, frustrated that this would take longer than he was expecting. Honestly, he didn't think about it, but deep down, knew this would happen.

It took a few minutes, but Jin was at two fingers now. Jimin was letting out whiny moans. He was so sensitive now. Jin was more focusing on not hurting Jimin, as this was a spot you don't really want to hurt, that he had loosened his grip on Jimin's neck. It was still there, with just enough pressure to remind Jimin who's in charge.

"F-fuck... Jin, faster please.. more..!"

"You're not stretched, give me a minute, you impatient slut."

Jimin hummed, knowing he wasn't going to get Jin to skip this.

Soon(but not really), Jin was done stretching him. He leaned down, pressing his lips to Jimin's, biting at his plush lower lip. He then pulled away to ask, "Do I need a condom?"

Jimin shook his head, "No."

"Good." He said, and pulled his hand off Jimin's throat. He spread some lube on his cock, and gripped Jimin's thighs, squeezing them. God, had he missed his godly creation of a fuck-buddy. He was still intent to run this man into submission. Jin then pushed his cock into the boys waiting hole, groaning at the tightness.

"Mnh~ fuck.. fuck!" Jimin gasped, reaching an arm out to grab Jin's shoulder.

Jin went slow, savoring the newfound, almost virgin feel of his partner.

Jimin tensed, but fought to keep himself relaxed. He hadn't been fucked since his stint with Taehyung. He was most certainly not used to this anymore.

Jin kept his gentle pace, his hands keeping busy with the squeezable flesh of Jimin's thighs. It was almost too much.

After a few minutes, Jimin was getting sick of the gentle treatment.

"Hm.. you spend too long fucking vanilla?"

"No, I just don't want to hurt you. Don't go getting all pushy now." Jin sneered.

Jimin huffed, and bit his lip as Jin hit his prostate.

"You're a bit gentle. I think you lost your touch with those months without m-"

Jimin was cut off. Jin had let go of his legs, opting to turn him on his side, reaching down with a hand, and wrapping it around his neck once again, but this time tighter. His free hand smacked Jimin's ass.

"Don't go getting snarky, you fucking whore. Remember where I found you. Dancing on a pole, like a slut. A fucking prostitute who whores themselves out by grinding on a pole. Is that how you want to be known? I should have left you there."

Jimin choked out a moan. This is what he wanted. His eyes welled up with tears, tears of pleasure. His body shook, his whole body heating up. The constant stimulation to his prostate was sending shocks through his whole body.

"p-ple-" He tried to speak, his eyes looking up at Jin. Jin loosed his grip, but quickened his thrusts. He liked to tease Jimin.

"I'm... I'm close..."

"You're not going to fucking cum unless I say so." Jin hissed. "You're getting lax in your honorifics, too, slut. Should I train you like a fucking dog?"

Jimin shook his head as best as he could, chewing on his bottom lip. "I'm sorry.. I'm s-sorry, sir!"

"Good."

Jimin was nearly in tears, he had to cum so bad. "Please... sir please!" He begged.

Jin completely let go of Jimin's neck, and closed his hand around the base of Jimin's cock. He wouldn't be able to cum even on accident.

"Sir- sir... please, I'll be good! I'll be good, sir~ I'll be your little whore, and do whatever you want. I'll be a good slut!"

Jin smirked, bringing his hand down on Jimin's ass once more, effectively bringing tears to pour down the boy's face.

A few thrusts later, Jin was ready to cum, himself. He wanted to irk the younger, though, so he made sure to finish first, and inside him. When he was coming down from his high, he started to stroke the younger, in just the right way, a practiced motion from months ago, knowing he would cum quickly.

And he did. Almost immediately, Jimin burst, crying out loudly. When he was finished, he laid there, almost empty. He hadn't had an orgasm like that in forever.