CHAPTER 4

LM POV

It's been a week since I roamed around the city and every single night, I dreamt of the writer of the letter with the face of the girl in the restaurant that I met last week while roaming the city. The one who bump into me. I can hear clear her voice saying she loves me and wanted me to meet her as fast as I can. She has been longing for me and need me to hug her tight.

I woke up with sweats around my forehead and took a deep breath just to ignore the fact; the girl has been bugging my mind day and night. Today I will be going over to the company so that Gang Yoo can introduce me to all the workers. Gang Yoo told me that I should be known to everyone in the company already. I agreed to him so that I will know how the company operates.

Soon enough, I will start with my studies but definitely it will be at my mansion. I don't like meeting people and it will stick to it. Breakfast is ready by the time I went down and I was greeted as per normal by Mino.

I ate my breakfast and my driver is ready to pick me up. After about 20 minutes, we reached the building. The building looks the same just more modern from the last time my late parents brought me. Without realizing, a tear drop from my eyes remembering how my late parents really love bringing me around. Their love for me will never be replaced. I wipe it and get down from the car.

I was greeted by Gang Yoo and couple of workers. Then I saw smiling walking from far smiling brightly at me.

"Hi Miss Lalisa, I'm Seungri, your vice president for this company. I handle most of the approval for the budget and looking forward to work with you soon. I hope you can give good ideas knowing you are still young." He smiles arrogantly to me as if I know nothing about the company. Even though I am not in the company, all the progress about the company will be given to me by Gang Yoo. I know who I can trust and who to really be careful with. I just smile back and don't bother to speak. People know how quiet I can be.

Gang Yoo looked not interested in Seungri and just ignore him. Gang Yoo brought me over the floor and introduce me to all the workers. I did not speak that much just smile. Gang Yoo even introduce two of her secretary. Irene and Seulgi. Gang Yoo told me that Seulgi will be reporting to me soon and Irene is currently reporting to her.

I can see that Irene is serious and more content but Seulgi is really friendly. She keeps on shaking my hand and make jokes. That is the first time I laugh and Gang Yoo smiled knowing Seulgi will be a nice friend and secretary for me. At the same time, I can see how Irene looked at Seulgi sharply whenever Seulgi started being touchy like friendly touch with me. Then I saw how Seulgi just dropped her hand smile at Irene. I guess both of them have something together just I don't bother to ask.

I went into the Meeting with Gang Yoo with the stake holders and Seungri is in too. He kept on trying to show how good he is and I just monitor from far. There are couple of time he actually made a wrong decision but I just don't want to show I actually know what he is doing. Gang Yoo just looked at me knowingly. I remember we talked about Seungri. Gang Yoo told me to be careful with him as he got his own agenda. He is selected to be the vice president because his father is one of the shareholders in the company. Me and Gang Yoo played our role well to support Seungri as Gang Yoo still investigate if Seungri has anything to do with her parents death.

It's middle of the day when suddenly I felt hungry. Seungri wanted to bring me over to lunch but I decline politely. My aim is to go to the fast restaurant meeting that girl. I asked my driver to drop me off and take me after 2 hours. My heart is beating madly upon opening the door.

The moment I open the door, there is the girl that I've been dreaming all week. The girl that have a beautiful voice. She was shocked at first when she saw me but then proceed to smile and welcome me to the restaurant. Her smile, her gummy smile and how her eyes become smaller when she smiles are out of the world. You can detect the happiness and sadness in her smile. I was stunt but I reply her smile this time. This is the time I learn what courage can do to me. I fight my trauma meeting people and start talking to her.

"Sorry I did not smile at you last week. I was afraid you thought I'm crazy but thank you for smiling at me last week. It was nice of you" I told her while smiling. I used to be a really cheerful kid when I was small. Everything went away the day my parents died.

"So you do notice me that day! I'm glad and sorry for bumping into you. Jisoo and I were late for work that day and I was catching up with Chaeng" She is indeed very talkative. I chuckle a bit and she closed her mouth with her hand.

"Sorry I talked to much, I should stop and please do order at our counter there.. Jisoo will take your order" She smile again and my heart skipped a beat. I touched my chest and looked at her straight into her eyes. I think she is the one for me. Somehow, I got a feeling that she is the letter's owner. I will investigate this. I will ask her to drink coffee with me today.

"Don't worry about it; you looked cute when you talk. I like it.. I will order now" I gave my sweetest smile at her and she blushed. 1 point for Lalisa! Again somehow she managed to throw my trauma away. Looking at her makes my fear goes away. I felt warm when she smiles. I felt the need to hug her always, to keep her safe.

So her name is Jennie. I saw it on her name tag. Jennie, I wonder what is your full name Jennie? Should I make you mine? I am gay for her. Only her. I never feel the need to love anybody else other than her. I went over to the counter and meet with Jisoo. She is a beautiful lady but I like looking at Jennie more.

"Did my friend over there talk a lot to you? Don't mind her, she is like that when she's excited to meet someone. I guess you're the lucky person, she rarely likes talking to someone at all other than me and Chaeng!" Jisoo is one hell of a talkative person. I smile to approve it and did my ordering.

"Jennie is a nice person, I like talking to her. Do you think she wants to have coffee with me after her work?" Why in the world I asked her? I blushed at my own question and just shake my head.

"Ohhh you like her eh.. hahaha try it tonight and you will get her answers.. Don't be shy! And thank you for ordering!" Jisoo wiggle her eyebrow and laugh at me. Oh my God! How can I be comfortable talking to them? I saw another person with the name of Chaeng came out from the kitchen and being touchy with Jisoo and she likes it. I love seeing them. I should go here more often!

My days are all as per normal. Dull and boring. I followed Gang Yoo most of the time to learn about the company. What I can't wait is tonight where I will try to ask Jennie to have a drink with me. I want to know her and I can't wait for it.