CHAPTER 16

JK POV

Jisoo brought me the box the next day

Jisoo brought me the box the next day. My letter for Lisa was there and I planned to read to her and maybe she can hear me and wake up. I went over to Lisa's room and put the box inside. Jisoo helped with my discharge from the hospital. I went back home, took a shower and head back to the hospital.

"Hi Baby, miss me? I'm back. Sorry I need to get shower first since you are not around to clean me as usual. I miss you. Do you miss me? I know you do. Have you eaten? I've ate at Jisoo's house just now. They are back baby! Don't you want to hear their honeymoon stories?" I keep on talking to her as if she is replying me. I rub her hand softly to tell her I'm there. I saw her heartbeat, it is different when I touched her and went back to normal when I stopped.

I called Dr Jiyong and he said that Lisa knows we are there but it's hard for her to wake up. He told me to always read to her so that she can hear my voice.

"Baby, the doctor told me that I should read you something interesting so that you know when to wake up so I'm going to read my letter to you ok? I know you love my letter" I smile at her sadly and open the first letter I wrote when I was 10 years old.

=====================================================

WEEK 1

Letter 1

Hello to you!

Yes you! The one who read this. Who am I kidding, I think this letter will just go to drain sooner or later but why not be friends with me right?

I am 10 years old! My mom passed away not long ago and I have no dad around too so I am currently living with my auntie and two of my cousin, Kai and Jisoo.

Kai don't seem to like me but Jisoo really loves me. She protect me from beatings that my aunt and Kai did but it's okay though. I am tough and I will survive this.

Nice to meet you again reader! Whoever you are, I hope we can be friends or maybe lover? Haha Kidding but hopefully someone read this!

Sincerely,

J.R.J.K

I have been reading letters to Lisa almost every day and I can see differences in her heart beat but she is still under coma. It has been a week since she is on coma. I will come back after work and read to her as many letter I can to entertain her. She seems to like it and it soothes the heartbeat.

=====================================================

WEEK 2

Letter 28

Hello There!

Today is a sad day for me. I was doing my homework when my Auntie came by and beat me up because I did not heat her rice.