2 ━━━゚. 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

Chapter 2

"Once upon a time

"Once upon a time... In a wild... wild world... there were two wolf brothers... living in their home lair with their papa wolf. They all lived happily together... but... but one day, hunters took their Dad away. Forever... So now the brothers were alone... and they had to find a new home... They started a journey through the great, big forest..."

————-

Sean's pov—

"Get out of my room daniel!"

"But- i was just- but!"

"Just bugging the shit out of me again after i told you to knock? Yeah i know." I pushed my younger brother Daniel out after shutting my door any locking it.

"Anyway..." i said, continuing my video call with Lyla.

"Sean, you're an asshole! What's your problem? I wanna see his zombie blood if you don't..." She yelled.

"He's not always cute. You would sound like me too if you lived with him."

"You wouldn't be so uptight if you got laid.. and maybe... tonights the night.."

"Don't jinx me.."

"Jinx? I'm your lucky charm, bitch."
"Whatever.."
As me and Lyla talked more about the party tonight, Jenn posted the Halloween outfit she was wearing.

"Whoaa...her hair" i leaned back in my chair.
"Whoa" indeed." Lyla said.
I commented a heart on her picture.
"Should we set the wedding date now?"
"Hey, come on! Its just a heart. I like her hair okay? No big deal.."

"Suuuure.." lyla stopped talking. "What is that yelling?" I thought to myself. I looked out my window to see Daniel yelling at out neighbor.
"Hold on, okay? Somethings going on outside."

"W-what do you mean? Hey!" I heard lyla saying, but i was already halfway out the door as i ran outside.
_______

"Look at my shirt asshole!"

"Whats the big deal? It's halloween!" I heard Daniels voice as Brett grabbed his arm.

"Don't ever touch my brother. You hear me Brett?" I pushed him.
"Fuck you, Diaz. He got his fake blood shit all over my shirt.. look!" He pointed out.

"I told you. It was an accident! You better leave us alone!" Daniel said. Brett reached his hand out again, but i stepped in front of Daniel as protection.
"Oh yeah. Go hide in your dad's garage! Pussies! You think you own the block." Brett said getting up in my face. I was heated with anger, especially with how much i hated Brett. "Dude. Step back. He didn't mean it. He's a fucking kid!" I told Him.