9 ━━━゚. 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

Chapter nine

"dont make me hurt you kid!"

"Let me go!" Sean and i ran out of the room at soon as we heard a loud crashing noise.

"Daniel??" We both said in unison.

We looked around to see the Inside of the gas station completely destroyed.

"Wha— what happened? What did you do??" I asked Daniel.

Daniel began to shake and panic. "I-i don't k-know! I don't know what happened!" He grabbed onto my hand.

"It's okay.. you're safe now." Sean said as i hugged Daniel to calm him. I saw Sean staring at the camping gear and wondered if he was going to steal it.  it was obvious that he would consider it, since we are basically living outside.

"Come on. Move it, lets go!"

And so, we ran into the dark night even though it was pouring rain. We started to run towards the woods, even though i don't think Sean had any plan of where we would be going.

"Shit..." sean murmured as we stepped over a fence. "Sean, Where are we going?!" I yelled loud enough to hear over the rain and thunder.

"I don't know! We have to find somewhere out of this rain!"

We continued to run until Sean suddenly stopped. "Over there! Lets go!"

"I-i don't know-" daniel said.

We ran up to a beige car, soon seeing Brody inside. Me and Sean tapped the car window.

"Woah, woah! What are you doing out here, guys?? Almost scared the shit out of me! You guys okay? You don't look okay..." Brody said opening the car door.

"That asshole.. at the gas station! Went fucking crazy! Tied me and Iris up in his back office...i swear!" Sean said as Daniel looked at me worried.

"Dude, say no more, i believe you, okay? Shit's crazy out in the woods. Get in, you too."

I pushed Daniel into the trunk, while getting in next to him. "Hurry up, before he catches us." Brody said as him and Sean sat in the front seats.

~~~~

"Damn.. that is crazy.." Brody said in response to what Sean told him about what happened at the gas station.