The lock in (part 3)

"What?!" Addison called form the stage.

"He wants to talk to you." Bree yelled form the box. She gave him a thumbs up.

At first she was hésitent. Did she want to go with him? Yes. She moved and they left the auditorium.

Zed led Addison to the guy where some kids where messing around with the equipment. They made there way to the bleachers but didn't go on the they went under them.

Zed pulled out a sharpie As he took a breath to began.

"I don't like how we left things at the part. And to be honest I have been kinda avoiding you."

He passed looking down at her and Addison didn't know how to respond so just stayed silent.

"I need to know.Do you... like Wyatt?" He closed his eyes like he was expecting to get hit with a fist.

"Um..." Addison thought for a moment. Her mind raced. She didn't want to lie. But if she said no to make him feel better then she would be lying. On the other hand if she replied yes then who knows how he'll take it. She wasn't sure on her exact feelings. She loved Zed. In the past it seemed Clear as glass, but ever since Wyatt entered the picture her feelings for him have become clouded.

When she thought of him it was the feeling of this is how things have always been. She had only really been with Zed. And she still cared for him deeply. They where the perfect couple. In the words of Eliza, they even fought like a perfect couple. Well till Wyatt entered the Picture.

With Wyatt she felt different. In certain moments she could bearly bring her self to look into his eyes. There was some magnetism that drew her to him. And she couldn't deny the fact that she did feel something with him that she didn't feel with Zed.

"Ah..." he looked down away from her. "I see you don't have to answer now. But... you can't play both sides forever. Eventually you'll have to chose. Me or Wyatt."

He took her hand. "And call me selfish but I hope it's me. Form the first moment I saw you I knew i loved you. I love your personality, your hair, your leadership. I love everything about you."

Then he took the cap of the sharpie. "I heard that this was the place all high school couples sign there names."

Addison turned. She has been so focused on Zed that she didn't even notice the mountain of names written on the wood beams.

Zed wrote his name. "When you chose me my name will be waiting for yours right here."

Addison gave him a soft look.

Suddbly two green dots appeared. The lights went out. Screams all around echoed off the walls of the guy.

With the fading image of the gym in her mind Addison made her way to the doors. Likely there was a wolf in the room.

"Howl." She commanded.

Her necklace and eyes lit up. "Everyone get to her."

The kids in the gym did as they where told. "How many of us are there?" Zed looked around and counted. "15"

"Ok. I'm going to head to the main area as see if I can find anyone else."

Addison turned and with all her time spend in the school and in the gym area in general for cheer she knew the school inside and out.

She put her hand out to the side and felt the lockers and in her mind she made a map of the school and knew exactly where to go.

There was no point in looking around into the dark abyss but just by instinct when she herd a sound she whipped Around and tried to see who was there.

The same two floating green dots. They where getting bigger which ment I read getting closer. She didn't want to find out.

That's when the lockers broke away form her hand and she was lost. Losing her support she fell into the opening.

It seemed to be a set of stairs form all the corners she hit. She looked up to see if the thing that was chasing her was still there.

But there was nothing. In the dark her knees hurt and wrist. Suddbly she felt something kick her leg. She let out a scream as a pressure of something or someone was on top of her.

Her screaming was cut off by a very familiar grunt.

"Wyatt?"

"Addison?"

"Addison!" Came bree's voice.

"Bree?"

Addison felt the pressure lift off of her. "Sorry." Came Wyatt's voice. He howled lighting up his crystal and lit up half there faces.

"What happened?" Bree asked.

"Yeah. Just took a tumble down the stairs that's all." Addison turned to lead the way but just ended up limping.

"Yeah. Just a tumble." Wyatt scoffed.

Suddenly Addison felt herslef being lifted off the ground. "W-what are you doing? Who is this?"

Wyatt snickered. "No need to get all flustered."

"put me down."

"You don't want to make your ankle any worse?" Addison felt a hand on her shoulder that was Bree's.

She thought about struggling some more. But the throbbing pain in her anklet won out.