1

Shin Ryujin! Shin Ryujin!

This is the name I always hear whenever I pass by the college’s campus. And we got the same surname, huh?

Based on what I've heard, she is a cheerleading star and the best leader of the group. She always makes her group win, and it's impossible for a group to lose when this Ryujin is with them.

Let me introduce myself, I am Shin Yuna. The president of the Read and Write Club in the high school campus. I love reading but it doesn't make me a nerd since I still had a lot of friends to hang out with.

When I reached the age of 11, I am already in 1st year high school. Some people says I'm too young for it, but I am matured enough though.

Since I entered Seoul College of Talents, the gossips about Shin Ryujin has never ended. I even thought she's a lesbian, the way she acts and the way she snobs people who aren't even close to her, and the way she talk makes people think she hates people.

Shin Ryujin is the best cheerleader I've ever met!
one of my classmates stated.

Thank you. A woman from behind answered him. It was Shin Ryujin in skirts, wearing her smile which is a rare sight to see. No wonder why people falls in love with her.

She entered our classroom without hesitation and introduced herself.

Hi 1st year journalism strand, I am Shin Ryujin, the campus cheerleader. I am here to announce that we are looking for members since the former batch of cheerleaders already left the school for good. Do you know someone who is cheerful and loud? she asked politely

Shin Yuna!
Shin Yuna!
Shin Yuna!

All of my classmates pointed at me. Well, I can't blame them though, I can't deny the fact that I'm really loud inside the room.

Oh, she's also a Shin, like me? she giggled a bit.

Please stand up and introduce yourself to me. she was dead-ass serious this time.

Hello, I am Shin Yuna, the president of the Read and Write Club, and I believe I am deserving to be one of your team mates because I learn steps easily and I'm not a pain in the ass. I smiled at the end of my greetings.

The girl beside her, Choi Jisu rolled her eyes when she saw how Ryujin smiled after seeing my smile.

not my fault that I was born charming.

Visit me at the office after school hours. She left and bowed at us.

Congrats Yunaa!

You charmed her!

Seems like Jisu is afraid you might beat her lol.

I don't care about Jisu, I want to be friends with Ryujin. Nothing more, nothing less.