4

It was 9pm and our driver already fetched me home. Before going home, mom asked him to buy me food for dinner because she's quite buisy and I understand it.

While we're on our way home, I opened my twitter account since facebook is not that useful here in our country.

Ryujin followed you.

I still can't believe that she followed me and I am the only cheerleader in our unit that she has followed.

I followed her back to see her tweets and it's all about a specific person, I don't know if she's into girls or boys, or maybe both. That's why Lia is always on her side.

A message popped up in my account and I saw an account that I've never message before, Ryujin.

Ryujin
Yuna...

Yep?

Please hold a meeting
for your unit. I won't
be around tomorrow.

Okay, Ms. Ryu.

Thank you, Yuna.

You're Welcome.

After that chitchat, I stalked her account and all of her posts are about cheerdancing, school and the person she admires.

That person must be so lucky. Being admired by Shin Ryujin is a great pleasure, I admire her as a cheerleader, as of now.

I stalked her twitter and she had a lot of followers from other schools aside from SCT. Her popularity reached other schools and she deserves it.

If you're popular, you'll have fans and of course, haters. Ryujin was being hated by their rival group in SCT, T25T or popularly known as The 25th Tigers.

The President of that club, Jeon Somi has been defeated by Shin Ryujin, multiple times so no wonder she hated her that much.

I checked my messages again and she added me on our official gc, the TBL, abbreviation for The Blue Lions.

She added me in a lot of group chats and not only in the group’s groupchat.

A groupchat for officers, the presidents and the groupchat together with teachers. I felt uncomfortable with teachers in the group chat, I can't curse.

We got home and I saw someone waiting at the door. It was mom, with her hands at her hips.

“It's already 9pm. Have you eaten your dinner?” She asked.

“Yep.” I simply said.

“Who is Ryujin?” with her eyes being locked at me.

“She's the Campus’ cheerleading star. And if you ask me if I like her, yep. As a teammate”. I said and passed by her.

Since then, I've been busy and didn't even have some time to bond with my mom. Schoolworks and the upcoming cheerleading competition are the only things that's on my mind right now.

I've gotten close to Ryu and Yeji helped me with that transferee, too.

Ryujin changed her treatment towards me and she considered me as her friend. I felt happy because of that, though.

The competition is coming soon and I can't wait to compete with the team. I know we're going to win and we got something that T25T didn't apply.

We believe in Shin Ryujin’s Team.