2

Like what she said, I went to the Cheerdance Club’s Office to meet Shin Ryujin. I was a little bit scared since she seems so serious of choosing me as the representative of the Journalism Strand.

Sit and fill up this form. She was so cold to me and my hands were shaking. She held it and stared into my eyes.

Excuse me?? I raised my eyebrows.

I was just trying to stop your hands from shaking Yuna. Nothing more, nothing less. she smiled devilishly.

Seoul College of Talents
Cheerleading Team Form

Name: Shin Yuna
Age: 16
Birthdate: 12-09-03

_______________
Parent’s Sign

She handed me a bag that indicates the team’s cheerdance uniform, the shoes, the pompoms and the hairties to be used during the practice.

She told me I'll start tomorrow and to confirm the invitation, my parents should sign the form.

Are you sure you want to join?
mom asked.

Yes mom. I don't want to be bored here anyways. She already gave me the bag that indicates the suit for the upcoming contest and the team’s uniform.” I replied.

Is that so? Okay, I'll let you join in. But you must be home as soon as possible. If you can't be with the driver three times, I will inform the president of that club that you'll be stopping. ” mom added.

Mom, once I enter, there's no turning back. Even if you tell her, I won't stop.” I said and immediately left the dining table.

Yuna!” she called and I ignored it.

She's always like that. She always disrespect my decision as if I'm a kid anymore.

Since I entered SCT, I never felt freedom. She wants me to enter the Modeling strand even if I'd want to take the Journalist strand.

And where did my decision took me? I'm now a member of the Cheerleading club, with Shin Ryujin, the most popular Shin of the campus.

The next day, we had a meeting and this was the election for the CL- High School Unit. All of the chosen representatives was there and I saw my long time rival, Song Yuqi.

So she was  representative too, huh.

The following nominated for being a president was listed on the board. Choi Jisu and Shin Ryujin was there to lead us.

Shin Yuna- 3rd Year, Journalism A.
Song Yuqi- 3rd Year, Modeling A.
Wang Yiren- 2nd Year, Threatre B.

All in all, there were 25 representatives and I gained 15 votes, Yuqi got 5 and Yiren got 2.

We have Shin Yuna as the president, Song Yuqi as it's vice president and Wang Yiren as your secretary. Now, let’s give them a round of applause as they state their pledge.” Jisu stated.

I can't promise to be the best president to you since I'm also a president in the Read and Write club and the classroom president as well. I can only promise that I will help Ms. Ryujin and Lia to handle our unit. I hope we'll be having a teamwork here. I also hope Yuqi and Yiren will be as active as I can be if there's a day that I won't be able to help due to the responsibilities I hold. That's all. I stated and they gave me a round of applause

I believe in you. A woman from behind whispered, Shin Ryujin.

Thank you. I smiled.