Chapter 13

(Your name)'s point of view:

The house we are in is actually a piece of gratitude from my mom to aunt Lori. My mother's too thankful, she is also willing to be the one in charge of my cousins' tuition on the university of their choice.

Aunt Lori even tries to refuse but my mother insisted. My parents were actually planning this ever since I lived with aunt Lori.

If I were mom, I would probably do the same thing. Although, what aunt Lori has done for me is beyond great. I think, a huge house and free scholarships is not enough to thank her.

While watching my mother and aunt Lori having a casual chit chat at the distance, a sudden yellings from behind made me flinch on my spot.

"(Your name)-nee!"

Looking over to my shoulder, I see three of my cousins excitedly rushing their way towards me. They gave me a hug, squishing me in the process.

"Are you okay now, (Your name)-nee?" Ann asks. With the corner of my lips curving into a smile, I nodded.

"(Your name)-nee, you made us really worry. I-I miss my big sister," I heard Tan sniffed, trying to hold on his tears as his looked up to me with a pout.

"I was just gone for one night, you miss me that much?" I raised a brow a Tan, a chuckle escape from my lips as I ruffle his hair.

"The house is really gloomy without you," Jiyu added, frowning.

"Can't you see? I'm already here and I'm fine. Now what's with the sad faces?"

"Aren't you leaving Yorknew soon?"

My heart dropped upon hearing those words from Tan. To this point, I am lost for words and just stood there not knowing what to say.

"We will miss you," I heard Nicholas behind me, turning my head, it is exactly when he gave me a tight embrace, followed by the other three.

"I'll miss you guys too, so so much," I manage to say, hugging them all back.

8:01 PM

Currently, I am having some time of my own at the front yard. I tried to shrug all of my thoughts about leaving YorkNew - which keeps on bugging me.

But after what happened, my father will guarantee drag me back to Feyre.

The thought made me heave a deep sigh.

While ambling around the vicinity, a pebble happens to hit the back of my foot.

I instantly thought that someone must have threw it to me. 

Turning around in curiosity, I see a silhouette of a guy at the distance who seems to be holding a phone. All of sudden, I felt my phone buzzed which creeps me out a bit.

A bit hesitant to answer my phone, I pressed the green icon and slowly brought my phone on my ear with my gaze focused on the silhouette.

"(Your name), It's me,"

I felt my heart skipped a beat as soon as I heard the familiar cold voice. I was quite relieved and also my eyes widen in surprise.