sea fairy - 1

A long time ago there lived a mermaid  at the great big sea.mere people  usually  had a long life. They all lived in with much pleasure  and happiness . They never come to the surface of the sea. Becouse  one special incident that happened  to them long time ago.
      Mere people  didn' t know what is going on the land or who are the human . They only saw dead bodies  sank down from the ship wreackings .in other hand human on land belive lot of things about  merefolk even they never saw a one with their own eyes.
       The leader  of the  merefolk  was a mermaid queen . She had a daughter ,a princess . The  princess  was a true beauty with kind heart and honestly . Her long hair was gold like the setting  sun on the water  surface .her face was enchanting like the full moon in the night . Her lips were so delicate  like flower petals . She had so many friends under the sea so she never needed  to go to the surface  .
        One day baby tortorise came to the princess with a wonderful news. There was a basket floating  near the reef. The princess  was intrigued  by the newa and left with  her friends to see it with her own eyes
      The princess slowly swan towards  the colourful lovely reef. She heard a strange noise it was crying .
      Who could  that be ? She  thought . But none of them had an idea who was that. They slowly  get hear to the basket . There was a small yet beautyful doll inside it. But  it was this doll was crying .
       Mermaid was touched by this beautyful  doll. But something  wasn' t right . The princess  realized  that the doll  had no find but legs .it wasn' t a doll. It was human baby