part -5

The dark sea witch is like a deep dark shadow . No one can guess what she is  thinking . She was cunning  as a fox and dangerous  as a luminous  jellyfish . She agreed to go with  the mermaid  princess  and the young hunter  to mermaid  queen . After a long  journey  they arrived  to the palace. The queen  warmly welcome  them with joy. After  resting  the dark sea witch were called by the queen  along with the princess and the hunter  to conference  room.
    " greetings my queen. I heard you need my assistance  with a human child " the dark sea witch smiled .
    " yes , can you help us ? " queen  felt this witch is not a kind heart person .
    " yes my queen,  I will able to but , it' s tiresome  task and I have to use all my power . Tell me queen , how are you able to pay me for my efforts ? "

  "Mother.... " the princess  was worried  the queen would lose her patience by the way of witch spoke to her mother.
   " you got some nerves aren' t you ? Fine , name your price  , queen  narrowed her eyes.
    " Now we are talking  my queen .my price  is a tear from you, " the witch played with her hari locks.
    " what ? How dare you " the young  hunter  thundered .
    "It's fine . I will pay the price . What elso do you need ?" The queen answered  because she only wished the happiness  of her daughter .
  " Two beautyful  golden hair and two scales from princess . A single  hair from this young  merman." The witch pointed  at the young  hunter.
  " Agreed  .you better  keep your word witch ," the hunter  give her a hair while princess  handed hers."
    " then I will be gonig to start my work my queen with the child . I don't need any one to disturb  my work or it will cost the child's  life " the dark sea witch swan in to the room  where was the human child kept. The young hunter  and the princess  stayed all night guarding the door  while the dark sea witch chanted the forbidden sea magic all night .

   As the next day' s first sunray laid on the earth the human child was transformed  into a mermaid . The princess was covered with joyful tears. The queen  paid the dark sea witch with a happy  tear as promised. The dark sea witch left the palace with a victorious smile which made young  hunter  uneasy. But as the witch left princess  told her mother  about  the engagement with young  hunter . The queen  gave her blessing  and help a wonderful  wedding with celebration all across  the kingdom  filling  with joy.