•Date•

edit: 6-27-21 Removed deadname!! not actual update!!

Mondo woke up first once again, Ishimaru's arms and legs were wrapped around him, he was cuddling Ishimaru. ( we love how all of my story's have them cuddling ) Mondo picked up the remote and turned the TV on. Ishimaru awoke. He looked up at Mondo. " Morning.. " he was still clinging onto Mondo.  " would you like breakfast? " Ishimaru nodded. Mondo got up, Ishimaru still clinging. Ishimaru started laughing. " You're silly Taka.." he roughed Taka's hair. Mondo put 4 waffles in the toaster.

Ishimaru got down. The waffles popped up, Mondo go out their plates and ate his part of the waffles. Ishimaru did the same. They finished, Mondo took their plates. "Wanna go out today? " Ishimaru's eyes lit up. " Yea! " he ran to his room to pick out his clothes. Mondo laughed, " Ok? I'll get ready as well. " Mondo jumped up, he was very exited. They both got ready, but by the time they both got ready, it was lunch time. " Picnic? " Mondo suggested. Taka squealed. " I haven't been to a picnic in so long! " Mondo started packing a little picnic basket while Taka grabbed their coats.

Mondo put his arm around Ishimaru's shoulder."Ready? " Ishimaru put his coat on. "Mhm! " he ran out the door, Mondo chased him all the way to the park. Once they got there, they laid down their blanket and started eating. Mondo scooted beside Taka and kissed him on the head. " I want this to last forever.. " he whispered. The clouds started to get a bit grey and storm like ." I think we should start heading home.. " Ishimaru said, with a sad facial expression.

They packed up and walked back home, hand in hand. It started to rain. " Here, don't want you to get wet.. " Mondo used his jacket to cover Taka's head from the rain. " Thank you.. " he hugged Mondo's side. Once they got into the house they both went and put their wet clothes in the empty shower to dry, " Well, that was fun! " Ishimaru tried to brighten the mood with a fun tone and a smile. " Well, I guess. All that matters is that I got to be with you! " Mondo smiled. " Hopefully the weathers nice tomorrow.. it's our 9 year anniversary. " Ishimaru laughed. " Well, I've loved you longer than 9 years so.. 12 year anniversary.. " Mondo scratched the back of his neck. Ishimaru blushed while he playfully nudged the side of Mondo's arm. Mondo grabbed the remote and put on Netflix. He put his arm around Taka while watching a movie, a romance movie ( because that fits the theme ig ) Taka put his head on Mondo's shoulder. It was a kinda sappy part in the movie so Mondo kissed Taka. They sat there for about 20 minutes, completely oblivious to the outside world until Ishimaru pulled away for a moment. " Sorry.. couldn't breathe.. heh.. " He laughed before leaning onto Mondo's cheats and falling asleep, Mondo was awake for about one hour after Taka fell asleep, until he drifted back asleep.