Commitment

VEE AND MARK SUFFERED SO MUCH FROM THE ORIGINAL STORY.

In this fanfiction, I want them to be happy or at least I want them to grow and continue to develop their feelings from an unwanted situation they started in. Enjoy reading!

---------------

There's a rainbow after the storm

There's a rainbow after the storm. Same for Vee and Mark. After clarifying everything between them and taking Ploy out from the picture, the two of them were happily spending their time together.

Vee would always stay at Mark's room and would often share a meal or do anything together.

"Are you seriously posting that one?" Mark asked when he saw a post from Vee's social media. It was a picture of two bowls with a caption "Healed together"

"Why? Let me just do this once in a while." Vee smiled while eating his congee.

Mark narrowed his eyes while reading the comments from Vee's post.

"They're asking you who you are sharing the congee with."

"Tell them it's you."

"Why would I?"

Vee smiled gently at his new lover. "So that they'll know who healed me."

Mark didn't say any word anymore. But he continued to munch on his congee while still reading comments.

One of the comments said that whoever healed the perfect guy Vee should never hurt him.

The comment section was full of praises and support for Vee.

"Why are they praising you too much?"

Vee only shrugged his shoulder. He doesn't want to boast anything about him. However, people build up Vee's image. He's a gentleman, kind, loyal, caring and handsome husband material. He's everything you can wish for. That's how they describe him, but not on Mark's eyes.

"Do you have afternoon class today?" Vee asked.

"Yes, only one."

"Then, how about we eat dinner later? I'll fetch you."

Mark can only nod his head to agree. He's still shy whenever he's with Vee. He can actually say that Vee was really good at him this past few days making his heart too full of Vee's gentleness.

After Mark's class, he saw Vee standing outside his classroom which made him startled. Those who knew the legendary Vee squealed upon seeing him.

"Why are you here?"

"Aw, I told you I would fetch you." Vee smiled.

"Sawadee krub P'Vee." James greeted.

"Oh, Sawadee, can I borrow your friend?"