Dedication

When Vee promised to be good for Mark, he really meant it. Mark always felt that Vee has been doing his best to make him comfortable and secure.

After his class, Mark received a message from Vee that he would be having hazing activity so he wouldn't be able to fetch him. Vee would also ask YiWa at times to send Mark a message notifying him whenever they are together. He doesn't want Mark to think that he's lying to him.

"Vee! Come now! Are you done asking permission to your wife?" Pound teases him.

"Tsk. Shut up."

It was getting quite late but their hazing activity is not yet done. Bar was lucky to have his doctor wait for him while he was already missing his wife. His face was showing his frustration and YiWa could tell that he's being hard on the freshmen because of it.

YiWa posted a picture of Vee while hazing tagging Mark on it with a caption, "Hazing with frustration, where is this guy's wife to tone him down?"

Their friends started to comment on it teasing the former moon while others were claiming to be Vee's wife. YiWa mentioned Mark though in the comment section.

YiWa: Nong Mark, please do something about your husband here.

Mark didn't reply but instead he sent a message to YiWa asking when they are going to finish. YiWa said she was also not sure.

After a few minutes, YiWa received a message again from Mark.

Mark: Phi can you open the door?

YiWa titled his head because she was not sure what Mark meant but she went to the door where they were conducting the hazing and saw Mark standing there.

"Nong! What're you...?" YiWa saw Mark holding bags of food together with James.

"P' it's getting late. Thought you might not have your meal yet."

"Awwww. Our Nong Mark was so sweet." the lady motioned for Bar to come. Vee hasn't noticed yet his wife's presence because he's still busy leading the hazing.

Bar approached YiWa and saw the juniors too.

"Bar, can we finish it now? Nong Mark here was kind enough to give us food. Na na na?"

Bar sighed and looked at Gun. Well, it's getting quite late now. He motioned to Vee to wrap up and dismiss the kids. Vee only nodded at him then he saw the silhouette of his wife which made his frustration disappear.

The juniors were dismissed and as soon as they left, Vee ran towards his wife. "Why are you here?"

"I brought food."

Vee glared at YiWa and the others.

"Hey Vee, we didn't force your wife for your information. It was Nong Mark who gave us food because he's so much better than you." YiWa gave him a tongue.

Vee looked at Mark and smiled.

"P'Vee, the food is there, go and eat some."

"So you're worried about me?"

"..." Mark didn't respond and just pushed Vee to sit with the other seniors to eat.

After having meals with the seniors, Vee and Mark went back home to Mark's room. Vee almost spent his time staying there as if they were living together.

"Mark, thanks for coming earlier."

"Hmm... figured you guys would take too long because of P'YiWa post."