Confirmation

Mr. Handsome, Vee, the former University moon, was feeling so bright and happy when he arrived at the university. He feels light and very clear because he finally settled his heart. He no longer thinks of Ploy because the only person who occupies both his mind and heart was Mark.

After making love last night, he doesn't actually want to leave Mark behind but he has morning class while Mark gets afternoon class. He wanted to take care of Mark but the junior insisted that he should be responsible and must attend his class.

"Ohooo! You look energized, Vee." Yiwa teased.

"I always look good, Yiwa."

"Did you score with your new wife?"

North stared at me, it was not fierce but he was sending a message that he can't comprehend. Vee just nodded his head at North to greet him. His friends already knew about him and Mark but not yet by the entire university, perhaps, soon.

"What are you saying?"

"Ah yeah, Vee, did you watch Dew Dely today? Got a scoop about you." Pound said.

"What about it?"

"Well, they are saying that you have already found someone new and they want to gossip who was it who broke the legendary couple of you and Ploy."

"That person didn't break anything. Tsk." Vee clicked his tongue and opened his social media to see Dew Daily's post. He wrote a comment to clarify things. He doesn't want Mark to think about him getting back together with Ploy.

pVnn: That person didn't break anything, instead, that person made everything much better saving my broken heart.

The comment section got flooded. They all wanted to know who was the protected lover of Vee.

"Ohoo. Stingy. Are you still going to hide?" Yiwa teased.

Vee knows that North was giving him sharp looks, wary of Vee's words. "I don't plan to hide but I respect his decision if he doesn't want to announce what we are yet. But..." Vee looked at his friend and continued, "If someone will try to mess with him, I won't promise I will be good. You know who I am, I am one person devotee."

North scoffed at him. "You better keep your word Vee."

At lunch time, Vee didn't forget to check up on Mark if he's already awake.

"What?"

"Why do you sound sleepy? Did you just get up?"

"Hmm.." He can only hear the junior hum.

"Wake up and take your lunch now or I'll drag you here to eat with me." Vee wanted to take care of the boy he adores so much. He knows that sometimes he would not eat properly unless you told him to.

"Are you done calling your person?"

"Ehhhhhh!" Everyone teases Vee. The handsome guy can only shake his head. If possible he would like to go to Mark's side as soon as possible because he misses the boy now after talking to him. He never felt this way before but all he can say is, it feels so good and right.

"Yes yes I'm done. Can we eat now?"

When his class ended, he went directly to Mark's room. He was able to get a spare key from Mark so he went inside the room on his own. Mark still has his class and will probably be back later.

Vee laid down on the bed where they used to lay down together. "I miss you." he mumbled to himself while inhaling the scent of Mark left in the bed sheets.