- part seven

one week later

its been one week that i stucked in this huge mansion. as the heiress of the hwang company, there a lot of paper work to do. i have my own office in this mansion. it once my father's office.

the picture of me, papa and mama. we looked happy. papa finally took us out for an outing because papa busy with his work. and then the next day everything when downhill.

" mama, where is papa ?" 5 year old me asked my mama. she was in tears. she must be so sad. then, i looked outside my house. papa with some random dudes were talking.

i headed to papa. "papa papa, who are this guys?" i asked my papa. papa looked shocked when he saw me. then he smiled.

" take care of mama, okay ?" papa said that to me. he caressed my black long hair. i was confused.

" where are you going ?"

suddenly mama dragged me inside of our house. mama said " papa have some works to do. don't disturb papa okay sweetie?"

i just nodded and went to my room.

and papa just disappeared.

i heard a knock at my office door. i headed to the door and opened it. it was minhyuk.

" come on. we are having evening snacks" minhyuk dragged my hand to the gazebo in the garden. all of the members there.

we are having some cakes and pastries that the cook of the mansion made. we had some conversation and i asked about the plan that they were making to get the lee junsu dude.

" we are making progress. dont worry. after all of this finished, you dont have to be scared anymore. this mansion is safe as ever" hyungwon said. i smiled to them. they are like my saviours.

even though we only met a week ago, but our friendship is pure. like we met a few years ago.

after the tea time, i went back to my room to get some information about my father. there was a lot of paper about the company and all that kind of stuff.

but when i checked the cabinet. i found a box but it is locked. it was a password lock. i showed it to the members.

" oohh its a box" jooheon said and tried to open it. shownu is next.

" guys guys relax. it is locked. you need to know the password" kihyun grabbed the box and tried to figure out the password.

changkyun was thinking. he is the brain of the group after all. the he snapped his fingers.

" i know the password"

he took the box from kihyun and entered the words. y-o-o-a.

ting !

the box opened. everyone looked suprised. changkyun just raised his eyebrows.

it was my name. papa really loves me after all.

inside the box, there were a lot of pictures. mine and the members one.

but one picture that im familiar with.

" oh the day that my father left me !"