1.

"I hate you. I fucking hate you Raféluiz. Fucking bastard. You will rot in hell." Esmontess shouted with hot tears flowing freely down her olive skin. The married woman was sitting on the cold tiles watching her husband leave their marital bedroom. A room which was supposed to be filled with happy moments of love shared between a husband and a wife. She hated those tears, she wiped them angrily and clenched her teeth to calm down her fury.

"I need a cold shower." Quickly she got up and went in the spacious bathroom closing the door behind her. Esmontess removed her clothes and watched her naked figure in the mirror. Her body was full of minor bruises from the past and her new wounds were starting to appear purple . She could feel her ribs hurting and her whole body sore. Thankfully this time her monster husband did not touch her pretty face. Esmontess held her chin up high as if telling herself that she was a strong woman then she proceeded to tie her hair up in a bun. Afterwards she turned the shower tap and let the hot water soothe her skin.

After a while ,the twenty four year old woman got out of shower then rubbed some antiseptic on the wounds given by her master as she would called him sarcastically. She secured her fluffy white towel around her bust then she applied her body lotion and lip balm. In a few hours she would meet her dear mother in law someone who she completely despised. She had to go to her in laws for dinner where all her husbands family would be gathered. Humming sweet songs she went to her closet to find something nice to wear. Esmontess was the wife of Ruahn Raféluiz ElGuira, famous billionaire and owner of ElGuira villa's and hotels found in many different posh areas of several countries. In her huge closet , she picked out a a burgundy blouse, a beige woolen cardigan and black skinny jeans. This would be good she thought and let out a sarcastic laugh while thinking about her mother in law disapproving her choice of clothing. She got dressed and put on some jewelry and most importantly of course, her lovely wedding ring which was actually a diamond ring, isn't she the luckiest she thought with an eye roll.

Esmontess checked her watch, it was nearly time to go. She put on a pair of louboutin golden heels to finish the look. She remembered her first year after marriage, Santoza ElGuira, her mother in law, made sure to make it clear for Esmontess that Mother's day family dinner is very special and that she should be there on time. After all, she had to go there alone because her dear husband couldn't bear with her little lateness and left her. That day she was sick tired of hearing the nonsensical comments that Santoza would make. Esmontess made sure to keep her mouth shut, maybe due to the fear of being mistreated by her husband .However she being a funny being made up a theory in her mind to why Santoza was a mean being. The latter was a widow and she absolutely had no other men in her life thus making her sexually frustrated. It had to be that. She was not getting the big D and let out her frustration on poor Esmontess. That day, every time Santoza would harass her she would think of that and smile which made her mother in law more and more angry.

"Could you please stop smiling like a fool and go by the car already." It was not a question, master was here in classic pants, shoes and dark blue shirt. Hair well combed and smelling like the same usual fresh mint and sandalwood perfume. This time Rafé made no comments about her appearance. For her butt was covered by her cardigan and absolutely no amount of skin was showed. She knew things would have been difficult if she had dressed otherwise. After all, Nathan, her husband's cousin would be there and she already knew what awaits her after dinner, she didn't want to risk more by showing skin.

Esmontess got in the billionaire's car where he drove to his his mother's house, a one hour drive from their house. An hour of complete scenarios and anxiety. The night has just begun and she was already anticipating for it to end.

_____________________

First of all,
Thank you.

Secondly,
Please, and again please, if you are sensible for any of those topics mentioned ( abuse, extramarital affairs, domestic violence,cussing, mental torture, depression and anxiety) do not read my dear.

This story shows the life of a women who goes through all of this but still tries to keep her head up with hope and love.
Although my story do have funny parts as well as clichés and love.

Give me thumbs up for chapter two. Yeah?

Love,
-A