2.

"Behave yourself esposa." Said the devil in a smooth tone in his wife ear before knocking at the door. This was an order and she had no right to disobey. Rafé and his wife waited for someone to open the front door of the mansion. Soon after they were both welcomed by his mother.

"Oh dear." She hugged her son who was such a mama's boy. Mind you, her husband handpicked a gift for his dear mother. On every occasion, he takes time to buy a nice gift for the old wicked lady.

"Happy Mother's day, Santoza." Said Esmontess while entering the house. She was the only one out of all daughter in laws to call her by her first name. Well she herself told Esmontess to call her by her name as she did not want and I quote 'a vile woman' like Esmontess to pronounce such words to her. Fortunately, it was her who was happy not to call such a vile woman mother.

The couple was greeted by Rafé's twin brothers and their respective wives, his cousins and other relatives. Esmontess was sat by Rafé in the living room where everyone were chatting, the kids however were playing by the pool outside under the supervision of Nathan. This somehow made Esmontess feel relieved, at least she would not have to see him before dinner. Levine, who was the cousin sister of Rafé had become close to her as well as Elda one of Rafé's twin brother's wife. The twins were 2 years older than her husband who was twenty seven years old. The girls and her went shopping together most of the time. She was cordial with the rest of them but shared no kind of relationship. She felt uneasy there but hopefully the girls were by her side.

"Nathan my son, we were only waiting for you." Said Santoza and Esmontess froze in her seat while her loving husband put his arm protectively around her small waist. She was now crushed against him, to everyone around them this may have seemed as an act of love but it was not. No one here knew the story between those three except the old woman.

Nathan's eye scanned her fully before turning to smirk at his cousin.

"Ruahn, my brother. How are you?" He asked still smirking.

"Good." Rafé nodded as his grip on her waist tightened.

"Rafé, you are hurting me." She whispered so only he could hear. But that brute didn't care. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest, she felt hot and suffocated. She could feel Nate's eyes on her every time. She didn't dare to look his way. Hopefully her little niece Adaline, was distracting her from those men. The little girl hpped on her lap and started to show her new doll.

Raféluiz was burning with anger. He had been wanting to strangle that son of a bitch right now but he couldn't ,unfortunately for him, Nathan was his cousin and he didn't want this family to break. Nathan was the son his father's brother, therefore he owned 50% of the company too and the company was to important for him to act on impulse.

He saw how he was looking at his wife and she was shameless acting as if she had no idea when he knew that his wife was liking the attention from the other man. He needed to cool off, knowing that the ladies were now in the kitchen  helping to serve dinner he was assured that Nathan would not be near his wife .He went out for a smoke with the boys before coming to eat.

The sound of laughter and cutlery as well as munching could be heard.

" This time I gifted my mother a bag." Said Inness the wife of my twin brother Hugo.

"I went to visit mine this morning too. We had so much fun, it felt really nice" narrated my other sister in law Jenna, my cousin's wife.

"Mom's are so important." Said Elda.

"Yeah so right."

"Esmontess, what did you gift your mother my dear." Asked Santoza.
That wicked bitch.

" Well, I didn't." And suddenly all eyes were now on her waiting for more.

"I am going to gift her something when I'll go visit her. I didn't want to just drop a gift by the chauffeur." She lied. She didn't even call her mother. Why would she do that. She was no hypocrite. That woman didn't deserve the title of mother. And surely she didn't care, she must be enjoying herself with her lover.

Raféluiz knew that she was lying. It's been two years since they got married but he never saw her calling or visiting her mother.

After dessert , Raféluiz told his mother that he had to go handle an important work thus the couple left early. The old woman was a bit disappointed but didn't say anything. She kissed everyone goodbye but before she could actually step out Nathan appeared.

"No goodbye kiss for me?"

Love,
A