Expectations/hopes/ additional info

Hi guys this is just extra information etc..

Expectations

I have put quite a bit of effort in too this book. I write it on Write this Essay, transport it over to grammarly to check then important it to word then here. Also I am trying to make this as easy to understand as possible. I know I'm not as good of a writer as Noyel, so I don't expect much recognition. However my aim is going to be 50 votes by the end of the story. I don't need you to share like crazy, just read all published chapters....

Editing

I would like to say that if you read this book and aren't enjoying it, please tell me WHY, private message me if you have constructive criticism, editing, requests, ideas, tag ideas, help with formatting, anything! I will credit you for ideas or edits, and if I don't use your suggestions i will still thank you.

Hopes/Chapter Info

This may seem a bit random to write here but i have some hopes for chapters that i want to share with you. First, I would expect a new chapter to be up around Friday each week, if its later I'm sorry and will explain reasoning then. I'm aiming for a proper chapter so 1500+ words at this point in time. Also if you see comments of to the side, I don't want to write them in the book so i write them to the side. Warning this book will contain bullying, war and maybe a small amout of gore (that rhymed).  I also want to get this book to around 50 chapters or more..

Copyright/editing

Part of this idea i made up a couple years ago so any copying is unintentional. I still am working on the full plot so at the end i most likely will be coming back to edit or strengthen the story line (beware of influx of notifications).

Thank you everyone (Noyel) for reading and tell me if i have any changes I should make with things...

Falling (my other book)

I will be either unpublishing it or rewriting it while i get on a roll with this book. Once have published a couple chapters will start updating that...

Have a great day :)