Chapter 1: Fantasy v.s. Reality

HELLO MY FINE LEPRECHAUNS!!! Thank you soooo much for reading my book!!! If you have some suggestions and stuff like that than please let meh know! I love you all!!! 😘 ENJOY!!!!...?
-----------------

Angel's P.O.V.

For me, personally, I hate mornings. And let me tell you...alarm clocks suck. I slam my hand down on the infernal thing, and it still won't shut up! I run my hand down the wall in search of the almighty God-send.

My eyes are still closed and I am still turned over on my side, facing away from my night stand with my alarm clock-(thing born purely of the devil)- on it because I am rather comfortable. I feel my hand lightly bush a rubber cord. I grab it and pull with all of my might, pulling out the plug and accidentally knocking over my night stand in the process.

"Crap!", I say under my breath as I fall off my bedfrom the sudden noise of my night stand hitting the ground. I try to pull myself up by pulling on my comforter, pulling it off the bed, and sending myself back down onto the floor. I scramble to my feet in my super-man pjs and bat-man tank top.

Yea. That's right. Iv'e got style.

I glance at my handy work and see that when I had pulled out my evil alarm clock it had stopped at 7:00.

Fudge Monkeys!!!

I'm so gonna die! I'm late for school!

I struggle to get my jeans and t-shirt on in haste. I slip on some mascara and lip-gloss. Since I'm not the biggest fan of make-up, that's all that I wear.

I grab my school-bag and swing my door open with a ton of force in my hurry to get to school. My door is one that you have to pushopen to enter the room. So if you open it from the inside you have it coming right at your face.

Of course, me being the strange, forgetful, stupid, bunch of other crappy things about me that I am...I forget. The door comes right at my face and I jump back to avoid the blow. Instead, the door continues on its route and slams straight into my wall.

A loud bang sounds throughout the house shaking my room a little too. I don't pay any mind to that and run for the starirs...

And a little too fast if I do say so myself...and I do.

I trip over my own two stupid feet and fall all the way down the stairs, landing "gracefully" on my bum...ow!

I, once again, scramble to my feet and make my way to the kitchen.I run past the dinner table grabbing an apple from the beige colored, porslin bowl that Mom got for Christmas...and now idolizes because an old friend of hers said that it was grogeous and at least over 300 years-old or something.

How she can tell, I have no idea, but who knows. Maybe she is some kinda sycic person who can, "See the past, present, and future!".

Pfft. Yeah.

I swing the front door open, run outside, realise that my stupid pigoen-brain forgot to close and lock the door, turn on my heel, run back to the door, close and lock the door, run back to the side walk, and start hyperventilating from my oh so terribly hardcore exercise!

Once I'm done breathing like a duck that's choking on a piece of bread that some stupid little 5-year-old threw to it, I start my "glamerous" walk to prison-

-Oh. I mean school-

-yeah...school...

Oh please! My school is basically Alkatras Prison. But just without the cool breeze from the waves and the nice ocean view.

Urrrgh! Why does God hate me?! I dont want to go to prison...school?-no! Prison I'm calling it prison!

*~*