He's alive!!!!

Origami get some where safe. I did as hI was told but reiner jumped in front of me.

Your not going anywhere .He was about to hit me again then ruvel jumpt in front of me and got hit. Blood splaterd every where.Origami ran to ruvel she held ruvel tight. hehehehehehe your boy friend isint here any more to protect you reiner said with a grin. I will never let you get my soul EVER!!!!. origami said reiner was at shock when he heard that. Sudenly a light came bursting threw my palm and fog started rise. So this is the power of your rare soul reiner said. The light faded away and the fog lifted but nothing hapen. Reiner chuckeld ones more and puted his scyth on the top of my head but when i was waiting for the sharp pain threw my head it never came when i opened my eyes i saw ruvel ALIVE!!! What!! thats imposible i killed you said reiner. Well a certain rare soul heald me then ruvel turned to me. So thats the power of the rare soul healing thats why there was no damage to me at all the demon king will surely be happy about this said reiner. You might have defited me before but this time it wont be easy. What are you saying ruvi you just look desame as ever. But your not the one whos always near her ive studied her soul and not only it heals but it also increases streangth and power. Ruvel imediatly ran to reiner with his scyth in his hand. Reiner was hit strait in the guts. Ruvel took his scyth before he did that he whisperd something to reiner and gave him a bottle with an ancient writing.I didnt know what he said nor what he gave but im just happy that hes alive.