Chapter 19: Please forgive me

⚠️
Jimin's POV

I walked to our room and I tried opening the door but it was locked.

Great just great and now she hates me. I softly knock on the door. And the door opens up. I see her with a bored expression, the blinds are closed so the room is darker than it was before.

"Y/N?" I say softly. Maybe if i act all cute she'll forgive me.

"Jimin." My name ugh it's the wrong time to think this but I absolutely love her voice.

She unexpectedly pulled my arm into the room and pushed me towards the bed.

She shut the door behind her and locked it. Oh shit maybe it wasn't the wrong time to think that.

She walked towards me which caught me totally off guard so I walked backwards. To be honest I was nervous but excited at the same time.

I hit the edge of the bed so I sat down.
She came close up to me, grabbed my dick, and said.

"You've been bad Jimin." She said i was bad. Oh gosh, I hope I get punished wait did she just speak korean?That was hot, ugh.

"Yes i have" I replied back.

She pushed me onto the bed and began to unzip my pants I felt hesitant and I got up to stop her from unzipping them, putting my hands over hers but she grabbed both of my hands and held them in the air, my stupid small hands.

She slipped down my pants and once she did I began to get hard down there.

"Jimin~ " she moaned. That really turned me on and made me even harder. She knew what she was doing.

Had she been with someone else before me?

She watched my dick grow in size due to her moaning. She placed her hand on my dick and rubbed it up and down. I've never been touched by a girl and having her right in front of me rubbing my dick was something I never imagined.

She began to rub it faster causing me to let out soft moans and I looked up because of how good it felt.

She stopped, got up on her feet, and walked to her side of the bed. Covering herself.

She just left me here with a boner my dick twice it's size.

I wanted to cum no.....i need to. By her touch, her soft lips, i want to feel it till the end.

"Y/N-ah " I called out and whinned.

"No, That's your punishment." She said waving for me to leave.

"Please forgive me." I said, i really did feel bad about last night.

She got up and crawled to where I was and she attacked my neck kissing it and sucking it. It felt so good just like i imagined.

"Y/N please ruin me." I said while lifting my head up to give her more space to work with.

Y/N's POV

You sucked on his neck causing him to moan, his moans were soft, needy, but quiet. You wanted to hear more. He pushed himself to the middle of the bed.

You sat on his lap, the view was beautiful.

His hair was messed up, his eyes looked lustful, his soft plump lips you knew you had to get a taste of, his neck was now covered in your hickeys.

You smiled and tugged on his shirt upward. He took off his shirt to reveal his defined abs, his v-line was also so defined.

You leaned down and began kissing his chest. You worked your way down slowly and got to his v-line. You always saw it in pictures but it was here, such a weakness you had. You definetly had to place a hickey there.

You placed your arms around his swall waist and sucked on his v-line.

"Mmm..." Jimin began to moan even louder. So the baby has a weak spot?
You sucked harder and harder.

"Y-Y/N!" he said out loud. You didn't stop. His body began to twitch and you loved it.

"I-Im g-gonna c-cum!!" He said placing his hands on your head tuggin at your hair.

That was the signal to stop. You looked up and him and saw how relieved he that you stopped . Who knew you sucking on his v-line could make him cum.

"Jimin you naughty baby boy." You said laughing. You stood up a bit to take off your pants. And you could see how embarrassed he was, because of how loud he moaned for you.

You got on top of him tugged his boxers down to reveal his big thick dick. It twitch, you yourself was shocked because you had never seen one in real life.

It was veiny and the tip was dripping of pre-cum. He covered his eyes but you immediately grabbed each of his arms and pushed them down onto the bed.

You placed your wet pussy which still had your panties on, on top of his twitching dick.

You began to move your hips up and down, and moaned as you felt his hard dick rub againist you clit.

"Jimin~oh my god please fuck me"you moaned, and with that he snapped you released himself from your trap and grabbed your hips. He was technically controlling you.

He got all the right spots. He went faster and faster, his speed almost seemed inhuman.

"J-jimin O-oppa" you moaned as you cummed on his dick. "I-im cumming Y/N." He said he also cummed on his stomach. He let go of your waist, gasping for air. You had the sudden urge to lick it off of his abs.

So you slowly licked his stomach clean and swallowed it all.

"Good gurl." He said smiling at you. You smiled back and kissed him.

"Forgive me?" He asked looking at you.

"Yes Jimin I forgive you." You pecked his lips and fell asleep on his chest.

_________________________________________

For some of you who don't know what a v-line is

For some of you who don't know what a v-line is......just look at the dent. :)