Chapter 4: Men in Black

Tears began to fill your eyes too. Did something happen to them?Jimin's sniffles came once in a while. I always wanted to die before them.

Jimin leaned over and wrapped his arms around you. You didn't want him to see you cry so you hugged him back.

Jimin moved in closer and placed his chin on your shoulder. His tears dropped continuously onto you shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, It's my fault." He muffled digging his mouth into your neck.

If only I studied Korean more. I'd know what he's saying

"I'll be here for you. I'll protect you." you said hugging him tighter.

!BANG!BANG!BANG!

Sounds of guns were heard making you and Jimin jump.

You broke the hug, wiped your tears and ran to the window to see a pack of about 11 zombies and two men wearing full black as they ran down the street.

Jimin quickly ran to turn the light off.

You ducked onto the floor. So that the men wouldn't see you. Sounds of bullets were playing as zombies fell to the ground.

Jimin slowly walked towards the window as well. "What do wee du?" he asked.

"We'll be fine."you said. You finally turned to him, his face concerned of the situation. He peek out the window.

His side profile is mind blowing his jawline is so sharp.

He saw you staring at him and he smiled.

The classic eye smile of the one and only Park Jimin.

He hugged you once again but a distinct smelled hit you."YOU need to shower." you signaled your hands to make him understand.

"THEN we leave." Pointing at the door, he understood

He nodded like a good little boy and walked to the bathroom to then closed the door.

~

You were in your room changing your clothes since you finished packing all your supplies such as food and water into two bags.

You had spilt half of the water and food, so that both bags had food and water.

You also packed aid kits that your friend brought with her from America. You were taking off your shorts when suddenly you heard the bathroom door open.

You saw Jimin with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripped down his defined abs and he rubbed a second towel on his wet shiny hair.

"Uh..."you lightly let out. Looking at him, from head to toe.

"Sorry!Sorry! Soory!He said closing his eyes shut and reaching for the door knob.

"Wait!" you yelled and he stood still.

You grabbed the clothes you picked out for him and walked toward him and pressed it against his chest.

He reached for it and said "Thank you." His face was blushing a hardcore red, as he couldn't keep his eyes off your lower half.

"You're Welcome." you smiled pulling your shirt down.

He left and you continued to change. He took an awful 10 minutes to get dressed up.

You placed your bag on your back, and went to give Jimin his.

He looked good although it was just your oversized clothes.

"Comfortable?"you asked while handing him his bag.

"Yes, What in here?" he asked.

"Food, water, and an aid kit."you said.

You went to your kitchen and looked obviously at your kitchen knives. Jimin followed behind you.

"Here, for protection." you handed him a knife.

He grabbed it.

"Let's go." you told him grabbing his hand.

As soon as you opened the door, you saw them... The men in black.

"Hey there, beautiful." One of them spoke while waving his hand in the air.

___________________________________
Q:Anyone learning korean?